Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am sorry guys. I cannot stay any longer :(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arielyn
Drunken Idiot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: I am sorry guys. I cannot stay any longer :( Reply with quote

To the sadness of some, and to the delight of others, I am going to have to deguild from AD. My real life has become so hectic that I can't balance everything anymore and its not fair to AD for me to be a PTP, unfortunatly, i cannot keep up even 3-4 raids a week nowadays.

I work 3 nights a week, go to school 5 days a week, and have a girlfriend. That leaves 4 nights a week total to be able to raid, and obviously my girlfriend wants to see me from time to time, and i need to do homework / studying. The stress of trying to keep everything balanced is killing me. Since I cannot drop school or work, and don't want to drop my girlfriend, I have to drop my everquest raiding.

I have made so many friends here, it breaks my heart to leave. I can't even list all my friends i've made; there are so many!! So not going to bother because you all know who you are.

I Am not quitting everquest, i am just going to semi retire and play like once a week. So feel free to drop me a tell anytime you need a bard, or if you just feel like chatting.

Thanks for all the wonderful times you all have given me in the past 6 months. If my schedule ever changes to where I can raid full time again, you'll probably see the Drunken Bard back in the app forum.

Mandaar, you are an awesome leader, and I know you are going to take this guild far. Don't give up man, stick to your goals and keep pushing.

I love you guys.

/hugs Arielyn
aka Kevin M. du Charme

edit.... it was mentioned to me that i might be able to join the alt guild and still hang with you guys. if that is possible PST
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: =/ Reply with quote

Best of luck Arielyn.

We'll miss you.
Kaylar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG!!!! Your finally getting laid!?!? OMFG!!! I'm so proud of you. I thought it would never happen to you again. Will miracles never cease. LOL

Kaylar
Tribal Fury
arielyn
Drunken Idiot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: . Reply with quote

ignore kaylar.... she's been stalking me for 6 years.. some day she will realize the baby is mine, but i'll deny it and avoid child support.

dna testing can kiss my ass!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well hell that sucks. Guess i'm just stuck with making fun of fritoh now. As fun as that is Very Happy

Gonna miss ya. See ya you know where.
no YOU shut up!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You chose getting laid over a video game, congrats on taking the first step to not being a total douche bag. Good luck to you.
morbier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck to you Ari. Get all you can out of everything, we'll see ya around.
Gribiel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...who ever heard of leaving a video game for a girl. Craziness!

-Gribiel, the Lovedorf
WinterleafDE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was good to game with you Ari. Good luck with school and the GF.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: