Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

70 Bst app

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drauger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: 70 Bst app Reply with quote

Hi my name is Drauger
I know you are not currently looking for a bst , but with my new set hours at work I can not raid with CC / Humda anymore and have been
thinking of looking else were. I have know several of your members for years like Ezanith and others mainly just in game play.

I am full ep flaged , KT , Anguish and have my monicle of blood and most of my ToB key done I am only missing hivequeen to finsih my blood AA's and I am missing Trial of Perseverance in don ( accedently destroyed the goblin warlords beeds so stuck at tier 3 , but i do have the rest of the raid hits done for tier 4.

I currenly have 883 AA 9753 hps and 9287 mana and FT 24

So if your interested in a above average Bst who is looking for a new Home and wants to grow with his Guild then send me a tell or pm .

Drauger
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=710701
Unduh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya..Need to message Mandaar or Reijo next time you see them on.And you will need to pm Mandaar on the website to get an official app..Oh and you have to like Yogurt..

Have a guud'n,

Ovuh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: