Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gettil Monk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gettil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: Gettil Monk Reply with quote

Name: Gettil

Class: Monk

Level and AA: 70...998 AAs

AAs you feel are important to your class that you have: My immediate response would be...all of them! We not only need the dps AAs but also with pulling and such the defensive AAs play a key role. I have found great use for the purification and imitate death AAs as well.

What times of the day do you play, and how many days are you on of the week? 7ish PM to 2-3 AM EST 5-6 days a week.

Why do you want to join Appotus Dominus? While I was on Zek I did a lot of research and found Appotus to be the type of guild that would best fit my needs and personality. They are only around 3 encounters ahead of my previous guild so I feel it would be a good fit.

What would you like to get out of being in AD? I am looking to progress further in EQ while escaping the toilet that has become Zek.

How do you feel that you can contribute to AD? I am knowledgeable of my class and rarely make stupid mistakes. I learn quick and perform my role extremely well.

What other guilds have you been in? While I was on Zek I was a member of <Hate> which disbanded shortly after putting Vish on farm status. After that I joined <Defiant> which really does have good quality members, but Zek in and of itself just isn't what it was and PvP no longer has the same allure so I would rather progress on Maelin with you guys.

Has your character ever gone under another name, or have you had other characters in high end raiding guilds and what were their names? Nope.

Have you even been banned from eq? Negative.

What previous raiding experience do you have? Which zones are you flagged/keyed for? list partial keys as well: Obviously, I am Anguish flagged. I am also Razorthorn flagged and ToB & Dreadspire keyed. However, I have only killed Draygun and Shyra for Demi so I hope it won't be too much of a problem.

What do you feel is your role in a raid? Pull, and kill stuff fast, while saving healers mana by controling agro and not doing anything stupid.

What are your favorite raid encounters? Foresight without a doubt. It took us so long to beat that trial I felt like crying when we finally overcame the emotes! I always had a blast doing it though, despite the frustrations.
link to your magelo: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1302964&resize=true
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: nice Reply with quote

Thanks for the app Gettil.

I'm sure you already know to coordinate with Gillaian, and we'll see you tonight for raids.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: