Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Extripitors Life lately

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Extripitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Extripitors Life lately Reply with quote

Well itĀ?s been a year and a half since I played EQ, and to say the least i miss it and yall as well. The reason I had to stop back then was I was a collage kid and funds were getting to tight to pay for the internet and monthly's so I made the decision to stop EQ for a bit and focus on school.

I was able to intern at a hospital in Northern Wisconsin during my last semester in school. When I completed my degree to my surprise they offered me a full time position as a Network Administrator. I gladly took the job as allot of you know the Health care field is a good one to get into for my line of work.

While at school my last year I met this girl, her name is Amanda. She is another reason I didnĀ?t really have time for EQ lately. She is great we have talked about marriage already which kinda scares me, but ya gotta do it. I donĀ?t think I got around to posting my real life pics back in the day but here is a link to my myspace thing she made for me. I donĀ?t take time to make it look all nice and pretty so you gunna have to live with that....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42146713

She was really into mudding (chat based RPG basically I think?)back in the day so i think i could get her playing EQ too which would be awesome.

As for coming back to EQ, I have been thinking about it allot lately. The only thing holding me back is where I live, the only thing available at the moment is dialup. This would be hard to do with all the patches and that stuff. I also looked into to satellite but there is like up to a 3 second delay in the content, I am sure that in raids now a days that is way to long to be lagging behind. Anyone else out there use Satellite and find that it is acceptable to play with in high end raiding? The sales rep said that there is usually only a 1/2 to 1 second delay but I donĀ?t know.

Well i should actualy do some work today but ill be checking the boards allot more to keep in touch. Hope yall are having a blast in game and in RL. Ill let you know when i will be coming back.

Extripitor
a.k.a. Shain
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: $$ Reply with quote

Glad you're doing so well trip.

We missed you also.

I cannot imagine playing this game over dial up =X.
WinterleafDE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRIP!! HUGS!!11!!one! Grin...great to see you and grats on the job and the girl! Come back if you can. Compass is not nearly as entertaining as you...he doesn't get as lost...but the rangers/paladins still let me pull. Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea who this Extripitor is but I would like to assure him/her that the rangers and palladins and certainly the sk's do not ever LET Winter pull. She takes it upon herself to train us all though.
Nerple

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want answers Trip....

Are you sure you weren't a pally dressed as a ranger?

Anareon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh, the pink pallys of '03, they were an exotic bunch

Anareon
Besto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have no idea who this Extripitor is but I would like to assure him/her that the rangers and palladins and certainly the sk's do not ever LET Winter pull. She takes it upon herself to train us all though.

AD has Shadow Knights now? ..wtf?
Extripitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH!!! i forgot that picture was on there ummm......

Well if you read the captions alcohol was involved and my girl friend...

Umm it was Halloween...

Oh forget it I cant explain that one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: