Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

70 Enchanter App

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dazzor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: 70 Enchanter App Reply with quote

Name: Dazzor Mezor
Class: Enchanter
Level and AA: 70 maxed xp/ 906 aa

AAs you feel are important to your class that you have:
MGB, Stasis, SoS , all my archs, resist, FOM, GM, DP, MM, EF5...so on

What times of the day do you play, and how many days are you on of the week?
I usally get off work around 2pm. Umm so from 3pm EST on i can play, once i start this other job might not be able to play as much but ill be able to raid for sure.

Why do you want to join Appotus Dominus?

Because they look like there a well established guild. I use to be in Surreal, you can ask anyone from there thats been there a while like Ykroon, vallenex, Bbally if he still plays, Im a vet when it comes to this game ive been playing since almost the begainin i know what im doing and ive had plenty of experience which i want to bring to this guild. I know alot of people in high end guilds now mostly my friends that left the guild and went on to CT, Assent, CC etc. I like how you guys lay out your loot pattern and how you run things i really took the time to read and research your guild before appling. I feel that you have to understand the guild before you try joining them. Make sure it fits your needs but at same time that your willing to make it work for you. AD brings alot and from what i see you guys know how to run a guild and thats why i feel that i can bring something to the table. Hopfully friendship, loyality and just plain out experience but at the same time im very open to learn stuff i havent got to do yet.

What would you like to get out of being in AD?

Really hopefully a fun meeting new people making friends and having a good time thats how i feel that i want to spend my extra spare time doing. Also a drama free time i hate drama and people that cause it piss me off but at the same time i wont cause or start it. I feel that drama is a waste of time if your going to play a game that brings you stress i find no enjoyment in playing it. And for awhile there i wouldnt join a guild cause i felt that there was to much drama and thats kind of one of the reasons why i left Surreal to much drama.

How do you feel that you can contribute to AD?

Well for one im a very nice person, i think i bring alot to the table when it comes to raiding experience and just all out skill. I always give my best and im willing to listen and get advice from others. But at the same time im a team player Im not the one man show. I dont brag and i dont like people that do. Im a very quiet person but at the same time i can talk your head off. I look for things to help others and improve in myself.

What other guilds have you been in? Just Surreal for about 2 years

Has your character ever gone under another name, or have you had other characters in high end raiding guilds and what were their names?
He had another name that i didnt like and i changed it

Have you even been banned from eq?
Once when i was a low lvl i got in a fight with some guy and got banned for a week but that was like along time ago when i didnt know the rules of the game. But that was on another character which i dont play no more

What previous raiding experience do you have? Which zones are you flagged/keyed for? Pretty much everything ive been to ever high end zone other then DS, and i think i need to do some ToB key. But as far as anguish got my key there and everythign up to that

What do you feel is your role in a raid? Mezzing, Blurring, buffing, nuking, doting etc

What are your favorite raid encounters?

Ive done so many i dont really have a prefrence but i have to say some of them werent that fun cause we use to die alot haha. If i had a good one id say one of the MPG trials where we had to keep like 10 adds mezzed that was fun cause i felt like i had a task that i had to do and i wasnt just siting around nuking

link to your magelo: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1090757
Corpsed
no YOU shut up!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking app, hope to see you for raids starting tonight.
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Hi Dazzor, nice to see your app.

Refresh my memory - did you raid with us a few times back in the early part of this year? Or am I thinking of someone else?
Broonervaz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what was your toons name before you had it changed?

Brooner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Umm Reply with quote

Well to anwser Mandaar's question I was going to apply at the first of the year but I had some personal problems i had to take care of but I never raided with you guys. To anwser Broonervaz's question my first name was Myrmedan. Reason for changing it was I felt it wasnt a really good name for a enchanter and my best friend played me while i was in college and got me a pretty bad rep on this server. So rather then starting over i changed servers and my name. But hope that helps you guys out by the way after that hes not my friend no more and i dont let anyone play my character other then me i learned my lesson on that =(. If you have any more questions feel free to ask im sure ill be talking to you Mandaar or someone tonight !

See ya then!

Oh ya btw i got to group with Fattwin, and Rithdor , i know Fattwin from back in the day use to give him KEI alot in Nexus haha. Umm very nice guys just wanted to add that!
Corpsed
no YOU shut up!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Reason for changing it was I felt it wasnt a really good name for a enchanter and my best friend played me while i was in college and got me a pretty bad rep on this server.
Yeah my cousin does that to me all the time. Says all kinds of shit, but it wasnt me because im one of the nicest guys on Maelin by far.
Dazzor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: agree Reply with quote

haha ya I learned the hard way had to pay like 75.00 USD to have my name change + another 25 USD to have my guy moved it sucked i was so pissed at him Crying or Very sad
Attreus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

corpsed cousin has played allot of our accounts. he usually gets on right after a good whipe.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His cousin also gets on ventrilo sometimes after a few chain wipes and pretends to be Besto ...well, did, years ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: