Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

70 Druid app

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruinwind

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: 70 Druid app Reply with quote

Name: Ruinwind Thedruidguy
Class: druid
Level and AA: 70 / 496

AAs you feel are important to your class that you have: Resplendant cure 6, MGB, spirit of the grove 3, max healing aa's, gift of mana 3

What times of the day do you play, and how many days are you on of the week? I play usually nite time and try to be on every day but sometimes hang with friends so prob 5-6 nights a week

Why do you want to join Appotus Dominus?
heard its a fantastic guild and alot of funny people in it seems like a great place to be

What would you like to get out of being in AD?
a good time!!!! and to conquer some expansions

How do you feel that you can contribute to AD?
i know my class well know what needs doing and hopefully can save some tanks butts Razz

What other guilds have you been in?
sequel

Has your character ever gone under another name, or have you had other characters in high end raiding guilds and what were their names?
nope

Have you even been banned from eq? Nope

What previous raiding experience do you have? Which zones are you flagged/keyed for? Flagged for ds not demi though have bloodeye and shyra done, have tob key fully coa flagged txevu flagged qvic and some smaller ones

What do you feel is your role in a raid?
to keep my tanks and my group alive buffs are also a big thing for druids

What are your favorite raid encounters? The ones with the most focus required where u have to be smart and pay attention to win

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What other guilds have you been in?
sequel

http://www.sequelguild.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=9374

Quote:
hey guys its ruin again just wanted to update ya'll i decided to sell my account in the end was able to get 700$ for it so pretty happy i was able to get that much, who knows maybe once i'm out of college i might start up again but until then i might drop into the site every now and then and not be a stranger so gl to u guys hope u conquer the new content quickly

I'm not saying ebaying is bad, just be aware. Or if it really is ruinwind, you might want to get some interesting backstory on why he got booted, funny stuff. I don't think there are bad feelings against him, but its pretty fucking bizarre.

Shocked Shocked Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sincerely,
Lolzzz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: