Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

70 Wizard Application

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fistendantulis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: 70 Wizard Application Reply with quote

Name: Fistendantulis
Class: Wizard
Level and AA: Level 70/425 AA

AAs you feel are important to your class that you have: As many as possible , but GoM is the most important to me

What times of the day do you play, and how many days are you on of the week? Evenings, mostly 7:00pm est till 1:00 am sometimes eariler sometimes later..5-6 days aweek

Why do you want to join Appotus Dominus? I feel that the Drunkin Masters are a Fine group of people, an thier Game Ethics are Top Notch form what i have Seen when i was Allowed to Guest on 09/07/06, I would like to Join so i may learn more an Progress.

What would you like to get out of being in AD? I am not sure I understand the question, i have never been givin aything form past guilds..., I would have to earn it...

How do you feel that you can contribute to AD? its not so mush as a feeling , but dependability an honestly and an open mind..

What other guilds have you been in? the only one that really ment something to me that is worth typing out is Sequel..

Has your character ever gone under another name, or have you had other characters in high end raiding guilds and what were their names? no

Have you even been banned from eq? no

What previous raiding experience do you have? Which zones are you flagged/keyed for? I am fully flagged for just about everything except ToB, i need 2 missions an the skins..So no backflaggin =)

What do you feel is your role in a raid? High DPS an TRyin not to die..

What are your favorite raid encounters? Anguish

link to your magelo: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1227564
Broonervaz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have all 5 blood raids for demi plane access?

Brooner?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sorry , I have 2-5 under my belt, i do however have the item that alows me to be raided in for Blood, an DS..
Fistendantulis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st i would like to thank AD for alowing me to be recrutied as an applicant for AD , and i do apologize for my absence, i had bought a house in may an i am 6-7 hrs away form having it completed for the winter, it will problabley take me untill sat nite to accomplish then i should be have my free time back =) ...honestly i would rather be sitting here and playing then out making sure Lowe's Hardware Stores CEO still has a job, for any homeowner out there knows what i mean...See yall shortly...Fist
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: k Reply with quote

Good luck with the house fist.

See you soon.
Xorne

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinisterphil made a wizzy?

Xorne, Rogue Extraordinaire
Fistendantulis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: more housework Reply with quote

Well, i finned my plumbing today on my day off, an hooked a valvestem with a pressure guage on the new piping an aired it up to 20 an it wont hold pressure...i gonna be gone a few days to go ever every soldered joint an see where its leakin..an thers alot, so more mia..so where ever this leads i dunno, if ya gotta boot me i understand, but i hope not, this is only temporary an i dint think i would still be workin..see yall around in like 2 days ...Fist
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: