Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

73 Warrior app.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omegadon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: 73 Warrior app. Reply with quote

Name: Omegadon
Class: Warrior
Level and AA: 73 with 750 aa's

AAs you feel are important to your class that you have: AE taunt for the snap aggro on raids when MT goes down and you have to jump right in there to take his place.

What times of the day do you play, and how many days are you on of the week? I'm on everyday after work 4:30-12 or 1 am. and all day long on sat and sundays.

Why do you want to join Appotus Dominus? To raid with good organized grp, and raid with friends again that are already in guild.

What would you like to get out of being in AD? once again to raid with peeps that are self suficient, organized, and to also become one of the best warrs in the server.

How do you feel that you can contribute to AD? Im on all the time, I dont have any problem with helping folks with tasks, flaggs, exp grps, and I'm a very good raid tank who loves to Raid who is self suficent and aways on time and ready for Raids.

What other guilds have you been in? Tenet , Surreal , Sequal

Has your character ever gone under another name, or have you had other characters in high end raiding guilds and what were their names? No

Have you even been banned from eq? No

What previous raiding experience do you have? Which zones are you flagged/keyed for? Ive raided Tacvi / Don dragons / Anguish / PoR Dragons / Dod T1 raids and Vule / Porthio / Rage / Im flagged for DS,CoA,ToB I only lack the cot9 and queen for my blood aa's however.

What do you feel is your role in a raid? To keep the other classes from showing up in the HOTT window. especially clerics and slowers.

What are your favorite raid encounters? I love clearing anguish , and even though hes tough, Porthio 1st born is a fun hit and that cat of his is one hell of a pet...=).

link to your magelo:http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1282947 (with the new expansion maglelo isnt able to update yet but im over 14k unbuffed now with over 2900 ac)
Bolthen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sup bro, bout time you stopped slacking!! When we gonna do our suicide run again? (I bet you could make it to wos now!!)
Mystekal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! About time....Hope to see you on raids soon hun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: