Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

72 zerker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carp75

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: 72 zerker Reply with quote

Name: Carpkiller Furzaflyin

Class: Berserker

Level and AA: 72, 598 AA

AAs you feel are important to your class that you have: I have all the important offensive aa's, avoidance aa's nearly done, MGB warcry.

What times of the day do you play, and how many days are you on of the week? flexible... nearly every day/evening. At times I may miss a raid or two due to occasional sleep trouble, but I know I can keep up with you all.

Why do you want to join Appotus Dominus? I have good friends who are members/apps, and I want to experience high end raiding in Everquest as a reward for the time I have put into this game.

What would you like to get out of being in AD? I'd like to group/raid with intelligent, uber people. New content and new toys are also a good thing Smile

How do you feel that you can contribute to AD? I'm an intelligent, experienced player having raided first as a shaman, then a zerker, for about 3 years.

What other guilds have you been in? Surreal (left as app, not a good fit for eury and myself), and Fantasy Awakened (member for 2 yrs, raided from EP's to anguish with them)

Has your character ever gone under another name, or have you had other characters in high end raiding guilds and what were their names? My shaman (Hasek) was my former main and raided from EP's to mid-GoD.

Have you even been banned from eq? Nope

What previous raiding experience do you have? Which zones are you flagged/keyed for? As a zerker, I've raided from PoP to low level PoR and DoD. Carp is flagged for Fire, Time, all GoD, Anguish, missing only DTR for DS key, missing only samples for ToB key.

What do you feel is your role in a raid? DPS, emergency snarer, and occasionally the bellower of some berserkerly song to help you all kill faster.

What are your favorite raid encounters? MPG trials! I thought OoW had a fun and creative way to progress through it.

link to your magelo: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1268180
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Thanks for the app carp.

Make sure you hop in channel when you're online.

Look forward to seeing you at raids.
aevark

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

/drool more warcry
carp75

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many apologies but I am pulling my application to this fine guild. I currently do not have the drive to play EQ as much as needed like I may have in the past. I don't plan to play much in the near future.

Wish you all the best.
Gillaian
Loading...please wait

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That really blows! Just when we thought we would have 3 bers in a raid...I know I know, the universe would implode if such a thing happened.

Gill
Xorne

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cried too Gill =*(

Xorne, Rogue Extraordinaire
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: alas Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that carpkiller.

Best of luck and if you get your EQ batteries recharged, look us up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: