Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cleric app

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Healerslove

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Cleric app Reply with quote

Name: Healerslove
Class: Cleric
Level and AA: level 75 , 492AA

AAs you feel are important to your class that you have: Resplendent Cure, my buff extenders, my heal crits, some of my defense aa, Divine arb, MGB

What times of the day do you play, and how many days are you on of the week? Times vary dependingo n work however I am on for the most part everyday... unless my job requires me to work a double

Why do you want to join Appotus Dominus? I have made some friends in AD. Have had good experiences with grouping with memebers from AD. Ad well as hearing good things about AD

What would you like to get out of being in AD? This is a game I want to have fun and raid.. As well as be able to group with good people

How do you feel that you can contribute to AD? I am or so I am told a good cleric.. I have raiding experience.. I am also very Loyal to what ever guild I Join

What other guilds have you been in? Reign of Swords (Rodcet Nife), Vis Maior (quellious) those were my raiding guilds also created 2 guild on rodcet nife. One being Flight of Dragons the other being Drakons Elysium

Has your character ever gone under another name, or have you had other characters in high end raiding guilds and what were their names? This has always been this characters name. I am the original creator of this character

Have you even been banned from eq? No

What previous raiding experience do you have? Which zones are you flagged/keyed for? Vis maior, raided Tob,Anguish,dreadspire,don instance zones. I am keyed for Anguish, tacvu, tob and ds, time and various other keys and flags

What do you feel is your role in a raid? To help the raid succeed, To do my job as a cleric. to keep as many ppl alive and fighting as I can. as well as get them back up in the event they died as fast and safly as i can

What are your favorite raid encounters? DoN dragons lol I'm partial to dragons
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject: Hi there Reply with quote

Great to see the app Healerslove.

Look forward to seeing you for raids!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: