Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hot Druid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mechell

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Hot Druid Reply with quote

My name is MECHELL VONWOLFENSTEIN. I'm happily married to Ceruis VonWolfenstein and mother of Alana VonWolfenstein Smile.. I'm a sagitarius who can not spell but love long walks on the beach and killing a few mobs while I'm at it.

I'm a 72 wimpy but totally hot DRUID and have been playing for something like 2 years. I've slowed down on my leveling due to me taking on more classes. I'm a couple of months prego so I've been having severe morning sickness along with a 2 year old that thinks my stomach is her personal trampoline.

I have 731 used AAs and 3 unused. I have all my healing up to Darkhallow, I have my dots up to DH and my DDs. I have all my I have my defensives done up to Omens and was slowly working on those in DH but stopped to do Abundant Healling when they gave that back to us.

I think my healing AAs are the most important to my class, I also think a druid should be able to take a hit and Continue to cast the spell. DDs and Dot enhancements are also good if you are soloing or in a group.

I play in the evening time about 6pm Texas time. Whatever zone that maybe in. Saturdays and Sundays are my best days but I log in during the week to play but no set days. Whatever days I have the least amount of homework.

Knights of the Green Mist was my first guild and I stayed with them up until shortly after the founder left the game. I went on to Tribal Fury and have enjoyed them but they are lagging behind where they should be progressing and they just do not have the an even class distribution to attempt more advanced contents. I've tried Valoran but at the time could not commit from 6pm to 12am to raid with them. I still can not commit that much time to raiding 6 days a week but with my husband deploying for Iraq in a week, I feel I'll need something to keep my mind off it and I'm hoping higher end content and more challenging content is the key.

I've never been banned from EQ or even been reported (that i know of).

I am anguished keyed, I have my TOB key, I've got my DS key though I am not Demi keyed. Dunno whatever keys ya'll want me to have or need. Most of what I have can been seen at EQPLAYERS.

My role in a raid is whatever I'm told to do. In the past when I was in Valoran I was a healer on raids. But I'm pretty good at going where I'm told.

My favorite Raid Encounter although upper end content has been limited is the Arch Mage dude in Anguish who kicked my butt pretty quickly while I was with Valoran. I like a raid mob that is challenging. With out the challenge where is the fun?

I know I haven't answered why I want to join AD or any of the AD questions for that matter.

Well, I have several friends in AD and I'd like to shut one of them up so I apped. But in seriousness I'm interested in attempting higher end raiding and to see more content. I have flags and keys but I haven't been able to see alot of content. I've had several friends come to AD and have grouped with quiet a number of AD players through out my game play. I find the overall vibe from AD players are good and would find it interesting to see what I've been missing.

I'd like to get out of AD a chance to see new zones, make new friends, and i'd be lieing if i didn't say upgrade some of my gear.
I am an honest, fun loving individual.
I'm very hard to irritate.

When i do get irritated I just mumble and groan and move on or i become a smart arse for a few mins. I don't hold grudges.

I know how to play my druid but am interested in constructive information on how someone with more experience with my class would play.

I dunno if I'd be a good fit for AD but neither does anyone else till they try.

Ok i know this wasn't a normal forum but I get tired of seeing the whole same thing and I'm not average. I know I added stuff in here ya'll didn't ask for but to know a person you need to well.. KNOW them :-p

SO this is me.

IS THIS BETTER???? Should really see a doctor if your eyes bleed though.. I don't think me changing how it's written is the problem /shrug

Last edited by Mechell on Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Xorne

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped reading after the first few words because my eyes started bleeding.

Edit your message and use paragraph please and make it more eye friendly if you want people to read it.

Thanks.

Xorne, Rogue Extraordinaire
Mechell

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: FOR THE EYE BLEEDERS!!! READ HERE!! Reply with quote

name: MECHELL VONWOLFENSTEIN

LVL: 72 DRUID been playing 2 yrs

AA: 731 used AAs and 3 unused.

IMPORTANT AAs: Healing up to DH, Dots and DD up to DH, Defensives up to Omens.

MOST IMPORTANT TO CLASS: Healing AAs

PLAY TIMES: Evening time about 6pm Texas time. Saturdays and Sundays are my best days but I log in during the week to play but no set days. Whatever days I have the least amount of homework.

PREVIOUS GUILDS: Knights of the Green Mist; Tribal Fury; Valoran; Tribal Fury

WHY I'D JOIN AD: I'm hoping higher end content and more challenging content is the key.

EQ BANS: never

KEYS: anguished keyed, TOB key, DS key

RAID ROLE: whatever I'm told to do

FAVORITE RAID ENCOUNTER: Arch Mage dude in Anguish

WHY I WANT AD: friends in AD, interested in attempting higher end raiding, see more content, overall vibe from AD players are good

WHAT I WANT OUT OF AD: chance to see new zones, make new friends, and i'd be lieing if i didn't say upgrade some of my gear

WHAT CAN I CONTRIBUTE: My druid and knowledge with the will to learn more.

PS: Xorne hope the doctor says the EYE bleeding is COOL here is an edited version for you
Fobas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't take xornes personality as a personal affront mechell hes really the sweetest little thing in eq.

/nod

Fobe Bryant
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Hi mechelle, thanks for the app. Talk to me in game and get with morbier who is my druid leader.

Just fyi, we raid at least 6 days a week and I would need to know how much you can raid.
Xorne

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fobas would you carry my man babies?

And yes the eye bleeding stopped, for now.

Xorne, Rogue Extraordinaire
Mechell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Good news Reply with quote

Glad to hear that... If you need a doctor though I'm sure one of the clerics in the guild could heal you if you asked nicely Twisted Evil Razz

Oh btw raid days will vary but I don't forsee a problem with Mondays (unwind from Test days) Saturday and Sundays are a go so that's like 3 out of 6? Thursday's shouldn't be too big of an issue due to me only having 1 class on Fridays so that's 4 out of 6 ... dunno about tuesday's and wednesdays, depends on homework lvls... Very Happy
WinterleafDE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xorne prefers l33t rogue or sk heals every thing else is just to cushy for him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After much consideration, I've decided to withdrawl my application to AD. I enjoy raiding with AD and believe AD to be well organized and great raiding guild. Unfortunately at this time, I have been absent or had to leave early due to personal reasons. I find that it is unfair to apply for a raiding guild and then be unable to raid as per are the requirements. Thank you for allowing me to App. If life settles down i might try to app later.

Mechell VonWolfenstein
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: =( Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that mechell.

You were doing very well.

Hope to see you again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: