Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Da Pallyman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Camireno

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Da Pallyman Reply with quote

Name: Camireno Shadowbane
Class: Paladin
Level and AA: 70 with 400+ aa's

AAs you feel are important to your class that you have: defensive/offensive and healing

What times of the day do you play, and how many days are you on of the week? Still working on exact details for playing times. I drive a semi over the road but am getting internet installed in truck. I should be able to log on very regularly.

Why do you want to join Appotus Dominus? Ever since I have played EQ (4+ years now) AD was always the place I wanted to sometime be. I still don't feel I am good enough, but I do have a positive attitude and will stand in the breach no matter that I may die, so that others may live.

What would you like to get out of being in AD? Become an even better player.

How do you feel that you can contribute to AD? I can add random sacrifice potential as needed, Paladins are invaluable as backups for healing/offtanking/DA pulling.

What other guilds have you been in? Cryptic Shadows, Guardians of the Gates, Celestial Navigators and brief applicant of Surreal.

Has your character ever gone under another name, or have you had other characters in high end raiding guilds and what were their names? I have never renamed my character, nor have I had someone else level him for me. Surreal was the high-end guild I was app'ing to.

Have you even been banned from eq? no

What previous raiding experience do you have? Which zones are you flagged/keyed for? I am full TIME flagged, anguish flagged, tvexu.

What do you feel is your role in a raid? Paladins are the ideal character to step up when things go very bad, i.e. mobs start streaming onto the field, mezzes break, I feel my job is to assist keeping my group alive and cured, while offtanking whatever needs to be pinned down for event success. Should someone be called upon to make a last stand whilst the rest survive, that too is the paladin's calling.

What are your favorite raid encounters? I loved the little I saw of Anguish! The place is pure fun, especially since I was asked to lead plow on first time in zone...I was quaking...didn't anyone tell the guild leader I am mostly gimp? P

Mostly I want to grow as a player, see new places I have not seen. I have played for years and still have a long ways to go in being the best. I look forward to meeting you people and am grateful that you would consider my application for this fabled guild.

Da Pallyman

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/837119
Xorne

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First step is to get level 75 sir.

Xorne, Rogue Extraordinaire
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Thanks for the application.

First, Xorne is correct. We do require applicants be level 75.

Other than that, I'm impressed with the level of effort you put into it. Nice job.

Shoot Gillaian or myself a tell when you're online outside raid hours (6:30 pm est to 11-12). We can let you know better, what kind of benchmark we'd be setting for paladins at this time.

Knights are a tough class since we require ours to take such a horrendous beating.
TWolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Da Pallyman Reply with quote

Camireno wrote:
I drive a semi over the road but am getting internet installed in truck. I should be able to log on very regularly.

and here i thought driving while on the phone was bad, but damn lol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe too funny on that. As a truck driver, I am required to put in for a minimum of 10 hours for every 10 hours driven. That does not include downtime as a result of delayed loads, etc.

Da Pallyman
Kyppe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two quick questions... who do you drive for, and ever pick up from port of houston?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: