Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy Holidays AD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sumven

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Happy Holidays AD Reply with quote

Hey AD,
I hope everything is well. I'm surprised to see so many of my old friends are still around. I just finished with finals and I can't begin to express how happy i am to have a break from school. Since i haven't stopped in i'll give you all the cliff notes of what i have been up to. A few of you know that this summer i went to Mexico. I loved it so much that i am trying to find another program to go down there again next summer. Since September i have been rooming with Eeventinee at college which has been pretty fun. I am taking all upper level classes now tho so i have been pretty busy between assloads of spanish homework and assloads of reading for my political science classes. Met a girl that i really like but i ended up getting led on. I went to all but one of the tigers playoffs games, then the cardinals crushed my hopes of celebrating a world series championship. Now i am trying to figure out what i want to do after i graduate next winter. I've been considering grad school but that would also leave me with the problem of funding it. I wish you all a merry christmas/ happy holiday, keep kicking ass.

Sumven
TWolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to hear from ya sumven Very Happy glad things are workin out for ya. say hi to the pally for me and tell him to stop by some time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Sumven! Give Eeventinee a wedgie for us eh?
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: hi sum Reply with quote

Hey sumven 2 things:

1. First it's really good to hear from you. We miss having you around, but I'm glad you're doing so well.

2. Could you send me the pictures from that time we all went to breakfast? You can remove the people that don't want to be shown, but I'd like them. Or at least PM me a link to them. Thanks bud.

Keep in touch. EQ is sooooo much different now.
reijo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi sumven, great to here from you. happy holiday's Smile
sumven

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am betting the pictures are saved somewhere on my computer but i'll have to look around while i am off. Hopefully i'll find them but i believe i might be able to access them via my student webpage as well. I'll let ya know if i have any luck.
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: sweet Reply with quote

Okay thanks bud, I'd really appreciate it.
eeventinee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: well then Reply with quote

well since Sumven stopped by and said hi i suppose i should too. Yes, we are rooming together, woulda made for some great raiding. Besides that im in school, finishing up my undergrad, then planning on law school. Life is pretty good, bit empty without eq but oh well. Hope your all doing well and having fun.
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Hi there eev. Hope you're not getting into trouble with butter knives.
Fobas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's up flareon and sumven. Yall still got my number dont you? If so look me up next time you come to town.

Fobas
eeventinee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

still got it, will do fobs. And we all know you were the butter knife stabber of himselfer mandaar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: