Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is really sad
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carp75

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/sigh nice attitude

~Carp

Last edited by carp75 on Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
carp75

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You truly know so little. Keep kidding yourself. Keep swallowing their lies.

You are damn right I am going to character assassinate CRIMINALS. Is that a better word than Nazi? I don't give two shits about your meticulous dissecting of my post. How about you wake up and realize I and other Ron Paul supporters actually care about freedom?

You wrote:
b: one who is likened to a German Nazi: a harshly domineering, dictatorial, or intolerant person.
WELL, dude, that describes Romney and the organization he belongs to perfectly.

McPain = just another CFR puppet. Sorry to burst your bubble.

You are damn right I am going to fight for the values I grew up with in America. Those values were NOT dishonesty, greed, and collectivism.

Keep living in your politically correct world. This is just getting more pathetic every single day.

~Carp
sorhab

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok..you cant explain how hes a nazi...explain how hes a criminal.
Xorne

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorhab wrote:
In a time where a country needs a leader not only to get us out of War..but one who can get us out of Debt...Romney of all the runners was most likely to do that...

Hum, no. Romney is just more of the same. You have to understand that what people say and what people do are two different thing, especially in politics.

sorhab wrote:
I think McCain will be ok...POW for 5 years...as much as John Kerry used to push his 3 little purple hearts...should be a shoe-in...

Ahh you are talking about the awesome POW "Songbird" McCain! The one who got caught in viet and started telling them everything he knew just so he wouldn't get tortured? McCain is a joke, he's not a hero, he's a faggot. Look up Veterans against McCain on google you'll probably find the group that is actually going after him for being a fake "hero".

It's not easy to explain everything in a post, there is a lot of information you need to have to understand what is going on. Carp knows a lot that's why he call Romney a criminal. He is not a criminal in the common sense, but he is yet another collectivist. You have to understand that we have been at war for a long time in US / Canada. Not a war against another country, but a war of information and a war of ideas.

A good start would be : http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/freedom.cfm?fuseaction=issues#fic
Read the 4 part + the 1h20 mins video that is part 5 and you might start to understand.

Xorne, Rogue Extraordinaire
carp75

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize for my anger, but not for my message.

I can prove what I say. Xorne does a better job at it, because i wear my heart on my sleeve too much.

~Carp
Nefra

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xorne move to us and vote damnit!
Teklan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Democrats all the way

My theory on things is this: The older the candidate the less likely change will occur in favor of the younger generation. Thus I go for Barack Obama.

Of course my opinion isn't based solely on age, but I know from reading people that the older people despise the newer generations and their opinions, while the younger candidates are more open (whether it be for popularity reasons or naiiveness, who knows).

Now Ron Paul is an exception to this age thing, after reading up on his political goals on Wikipedia. Most of what he shoots for is what I would like to see happen. Although - I strongly disagree with leaving NATO to alienate ourselves from the world we live in...that is just dumb. Edit: Think of World War I and II. When America decided to be non-interventionalists. Millions being killed over dumb stuff, and we went "not our problem" until our ships got attacked (sinking of a cruise liner for WWI and Pearl Harbor). Then all of a sudden these non-interventionalists go "oh my god, these are bad people, lets intervene!" ?? The world we live in does not work like this - we must be involved in order to avoid major catastrophes like these world wars. If avoiding major wars means forming NATO and the UN, then so be it.

But you have to understand from America's point of view that Bush ruined Republicans reputations. When I registered to vote three years ago, I immediately chose Democrat without a doubt. Many people my age probably did as well. It is people my age that Bush sends to war to get killed, a most unpopular war. Why would we want to see Republicans take over again? Even if its false notions, there is still the feeling that we must remove Republicans from office, not just Bush, to end the war. You wouldn't know how happy I was to see Democrats take over the house (but of course with Bush vetoing everything that happiness gets suspended until a Democrat is elected).

This is my allstar lineup for the Presidential campaign:
Barack Obama as President
Hillary Clinton as Vice President

The reason I even chose Hillary for some type of position is because as a woman she WILL provoke change. Think of the reasoning here: Whether it be the first half-black President or the first woman President, they hold the burden of being a "first". They will do all they can to appease the people to pave the way for seconds and thirds, rather than play with fellow politicians. It is the firsts that try to impress, and thus are more honest about their work.
Also look at how the Democrats are going about their campaigns. Unheard of that Hillary and Obama are rarely snapping at each other in campaigns but rather focus on the ISSUES that america wants solved. Mudslinging is so common that the lack of it on the Democrats side just makes them that much stronger for the overall election.

Predictions:

Obama wins Democrats, puts Hillary on his cabinet (assuming VP) when he wins the election vs that fat old guy named McCain.

Finally,
All of the candidates have faults that one could spend hours discussing. And these faults are merely from a point of view. Arguing that so and so is a Nazi is too extreme to be taken seriously. When comparing two things, don't take it to such an extreme that it diverts from the message you are trying to achieve like this one did. Myself was offended when you compared him to a Nazi, and the first thing that came to mind was how he wasn't like one - and I dont even like the guy.

Pretty much the most popular person will win anyways (unlike the 2000 and 2004 elections), so all this is jibberish.
sorhab

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Look up Veterans against McCain on google you'll probably find the group that is actually going after him for being a fake "hero".

let me guess, you also supported John Kerry...and those soldiers who came out against him were liars?

Quote:
In a time where a country needs a leader not only to get us out of War..but one who can get us out of Debt...Romney of all the runners was most likely to do that...

Read "of all the runners" who else has a good background in managing money?

even at that I said "most likely" Ill support who Ill support..you do the same...and we can agree to disagree.

Its not likely my vote will even get counted from over here...Ive been told ours get swept under the table...but who can you really believe on this earth? Maybe Osama....err Obama? Funny how those you support tell the truth and those you are against are liars and criminals...works on boths sides.
Xorne

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From both Teklan's and sorhab's answer I can safely assume that you both didn't read the 40ish pages and the 1hour movie I linked. There is one thing you must understand about opinions; it's all based on knowledge you have. As much as I respect your opinions they have no value for the simple fact that you are missing key information to make an appropriate judgment. No seriously, read the document and watch the movie. I am trying to help you by giving you more knowledge so you can think and question what you know and what you think you know so you will be able to have an opinion that have value. I am not trying to show off or get into a cock length contest I just want to help you understand by giving you more information.

I will link the 4 part document and the movie again. Stopping after 20 pages and coming back here is also worthless; you have to read and watch it all. Please.

Part 1 : http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/pdf/futurecalling1.pdf
Part 2 : http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/pdf/futurecalling2.pdf
Part 3 : http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/pdf/futurecalling3.pdf
Part 4 : http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/pdf/futurecalling4.pdf
Part 5 (Movie) : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958&q=%22an+idea+whose+time+has+come%22&total=17&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

I am sorry for the "sharpness" of my words but knowing me you probably know I go balistic at the first sign normally thus, hopefully, giving more credit to my "I want to help you" claim.

P.S.: Sorhab from what I could decipher from your post I assume you think I am a democrat. I am pleased to tell you that I am Canadian and that I despise both parties equally. Normally I wouldn't give a fuck about what happen in the states, but unfortunately it will have an impact on us too up north so I am spending hours collecting information and preemptive-striking as much as I can.

Xorne, Rogue Extraordinaire
Teklan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everything you posted, Xorne, is a biased view of a haters (to what they criticize) perspective. I do not have time to read a million pages and watch 80 minutes of a film. After all is said and done the material will still be one side's view of things. I wouldn't go as far to say it is opinionated facts, but it is half truths...not telling the entire story. Interpretations they present as to why someone acts the way they do, instead of the real reason why. It is material like this that persuades some of you guys and sucks you into your own biased view. I like to stay open minded and look at both sides of the story, but I truly won't devote 5 hours into reading it.
carp75

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hater's perspective... such ignorance... Don't have time... total excuse bro.. You are just too lazy and don't wish to challenge yourself. How can you say that "my" material is biased and the mainstream media isn't? You trust the mainstream media like it was God or something. My material has the bias of individual rights > collectivism. You call that hate and what Hilary spews out as rational? ROFL

Those who threw the taxed boxes of tea overboard (aka the Boston Tea Party) were called "haters" too.. by their own people who were still loyal to Britain.

You know I'm sure that the many racist leaders who supported Apartheid in South Africa called the oppressed tribes "haters" (because the Natives objected to being treated like animals or slaves)

I'm sure Hitler called the Jews "haters" to convince the masses of his bullshit lies.

Tell me, do you want individual rights to reign supreme, or do you want a few elite men to decree that the values of the state (them) are more important. That value of collectivism, my friend, is shared by Hilary, Obama, McCain, and Romney alike. You are supporting a value that is intrinsically UNAMERICAN by voting for anyone in the CFR.

This freedom they gave you, Teklan, is nothing but a circus they made for us to play in and get pacified. The CFR wasn't going to tell the American public that it "hated on" the Constitution. They needed to "be" the freedom advocates until they saw that the masses wanted "too much" freedom. Then, they needed to strip those freedoms. Slowly but surely the masses gave their rights to the State. Please take 10 minutes out of your "too busy to care about our freedoms and future" schedule and read this:

http://www.alpheus.org/html/source_materials/parapolitics/CFR_NWO.htm

Now Americans can use terms like "hater" when people have different ideas because they forgot wtf the country was founded on. Awesome.

~Carp
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: ugh Reply with quote

AGAIN, I reiterate that our problems stem in no small part because of our bipartisan system. I'm not going to get into debate, but if Hilary even SNIFFS the presidency, I will become an activist for whoever she runs agains. Not because she is a woman which I think is meaningless, but because of what she stands for.

I'd vote for a ded seal over her.
brenl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ded seals are not so very popular these days from what i hear... Shocked

Some people are just good at masking ignorance as brilliance.
morbier

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun to watch
Nyterose

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teklan wrote:
everything you posted, Xorne, is a biased view of a haters (to what they criticize) perspective. I do not have time to read a million pages and watch 80 minutes of a film. After all is said and done the material will still be one side's view of things. I wouldn't go as far to say it is opinionated facts, but it is half truths...not telling the entire story. Interpretations they present as to why someone acts the way they do, instead of the real reason why. It is material like this that persuades some of you guys and sucks you into your own biased view. I like to stay open minded and look at both sides of the story, but I truly won't devote 5 hours into reading it.

Teklan, I would like to share something with you. Might be long so bear with me.

My Dad is 85 years old. His parents were born in 1876 and 1887 so some of way I was brought up reflects how he was brought up. They were children of pioneers and life was very rough and harsh. But one thing they have passed down is the young are the hope of the future. With that brings responsibility to that end. I used to believe I only needed to watch TV and the newspaper and told my Dad that.

This is what he told me. He said it was imperative that I be informed not just on the view I happened to take but read BOTH sides to come to an informed decision. Don't look at something you disagree as *hate*, it is just different. You may not agree with it but until you are as Justice is, blind and weigh in the facts from both sides you can't make an informed decision.

So you need to spend the time to hear the other side that you disagree with before you can say they are wrong. Find the time, believe me it is important.

At 18 I was a registered Democrat. By the time I hit my late 20's I switched to Republican. Why is this important? While whatever I am registered as, I tend to vote for the person and have been known to vote for a Democrat if I feel they will do a better job. I never pull the party lever because I want the best person possible in a position of power.

I am a solid conservation in many ways. I am less than fond of liberal views and I have many friends that are liberal in their views. Sparks many heated debates but that is a good thing. Personally I hate the two party system. In the beginning it worked but now it is choking this country but I am not sure I see a way of changing it for the good.

Oh and Mandaar, coming from Texas and having seen what the Clintons did to Arkansas, I can say without a doubt I pray very hard that wench isn't President. She doesn't care about the people of this country but what she does care about is power. Its that simple.

Anyway... food for thought.

Rose
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

That is the point. There is no possible way to truly understand the candidate platforms without research on your own. And even then, it's not always worth it because candidates like Hillary will simply change from month to month based on what is popular instead of what is right.

I'm very seriously considering becoming an activist. This will go down as the worst array of presidential candidates in the history of the office.
aevark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Canadian and NDP would have been the best thing for Canada but we got Steven Harper who is in Bush's backpocket. This election scares me, cause it impacts Canada even moreso than our own election. Please do your research and don't elect another Bush.
Teklan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hater, if you notice from my parenthetical definition, refers to you hating whom you are protesting against. Do you not hate these people you called "NAZIS"? And shame on me for calling you a hater of most of the nominees and praise you for calling a nominee a nazi. My bad.
morbier

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haters unite. And ya, it's funny (not so much I guess really) how much our election is watched and may impact others, but 99.9% us never have an inkling about another country's elections, etc., nor care.

Wow Nyte, your dad's parents were a little older starting a family for back then. I'm sure that impacts beliefs some too, as does being born of teen parents like myself.
morbier

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil upping my weak post count
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: