Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eisenhower's and Kennedy's Warnings to the US People

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xereau

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Eisenhower's and Kennedy's Warnings to the US People Reply with quote

This is for those snickering and making light of something I was trying to be very serious about last night in /gc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdrGKwkmxAU

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exv6ZR8McsM&feature=related

Teklan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i must have missed it...

what did you say last night?
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The truth, as in all things, lies somewhere in the middle.

There is a large group of people that don't answer to anyone and have a great deal of power. It's called the Federal Reserve.

I won't get into further discussion since it can become very volatile depending how you view it.
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Anytime a small group of people are given immense power, there will be corruption.

No one is sure how corrupt the military-industrial complex is, but it's usually regarded as being, at least, strongly nationalist, while woefully survivalist regarding it's fiscal policy. However, there is government oversight here implied by the constitution and practice, however inept that may be.

The federal reserve, on the other hand, can essentially do anything it wants. It can make any deals it wants, it is infinitely more corruptible because there is no oversight and far fewer members. Meetings are held behind closed doors and edited minutes released 5 years later. It's possible they meet secretly with government officials, but it's not certain.

The bottom line is, I have some uneasiness when it comes to the military, but I have outright suspicion about the Federal Reserve System.

Here is a bland outline of the federal reserve so you can make up your own minds. Don't stop there. Do your own research.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System

The most important lesson in all of this, is look at a wide variety of sources and then choose for yourself. Don't read a paper or editorial and immediately fall in line. Challenge the thinking. Challenge my thinking. Once a month examine something about your home countries' government or society and spend some time using your mind. Ignore the television. It has nothing to tell you.
Teklan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

Mandaar wrote:
Anytime a small group of people are given immense power, there will be corruption.

so you and your pack of officers? Surprised jk
Hzath

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, my officer team has taken over in Kelethin, and soon Kaladim will be held within our merciless fist. Long has Akanon been under our dominion due to our strategic addition of gnomins. Now that nefra is on the team, the nation of the iksar will feel the weight of oppression within a month.
Omegadon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lolololol...good stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Zeitgeist Reply with quote

This movie gives a history of the federal reserve and how it can and is being manipulated by the global elite. The movie provides a guide of how we Americans are being manipulated to be a stupid sheep herd that is set to follow this global elite into enslavement.

If you watch this movie you will thank me for posting it.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: