Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Three Candidates

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xereau

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: The Three Candidates Reply with quote

Presidential candidates Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John McCain were flying to a debate.

Barack looked at Hillary, chuckled and said, "You know I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Hillary shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy."

John added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, "Such big-shots back there. I could throw all three of them out of the window and make 156 million people very happy."

I'M VOTING FOR THE PILOT!!

carp75

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember sheep, it's a joke, you can laugh. need a laugh track to confirm your emotion?

Oh that's right it's not funny to badmouth these lying CFR scum. Their lies just fade over time, so I shouldn't remember such things and be a good sheep.

~Carp
reijo

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carp, i'm getting a little tired of you calling me and everyone else mindless sheep. i've never posted my political views here because you don't get open minded respectful discussions. i'm asking you nicely to stop calling me a mindless fool who let's the media shape and mold my opinions. your mad, we get that, i just don't get how you assume your the only one that can think for himself.
carp75

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are offended by what I say then ask me why I think the way I do. Don't be afraid. Shoot me a tell in game.

~Carp
reijo

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually i'm sorry i replied to begin with. i just get annoyed when someone i've never spoken to or relayed my opinions to takes it upon themselves to to assume they know where i stand on issues. by calling everyone sheep, even those you've never spoken to is narrow minded. how can you make statements like that without having spoken to someone ?
carp75

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I speak to individuals about certain American issues, 90%+ of them AGREE with me!!! Here are some:

We must defend our borders.

Our military is our greatest resource.

Racism is wrong.

Prejudice is wrong.

Catering to prejudice is wrong.

Telling someone how to worship their God is wrong.

Deciding for another man what length his hair should be is wrong (except in the military, both males AND females should have the same standard of short hair)

Corporations should not make you financially responsible for their errors. This happens so often it's ridiculous.

The balance between corporate rights and individual rights is skewed in the favor of corporations.

I don't want children smoking weed. I don't want people doing certain types of work smoking weed. However if I am disabled and weed helps me, I am not a criminal and refuse to let the Feds win that war. I demand that marijuana be available by prescription to those who wish to use it to ease their suffering.

I want to vote on a law, win with a landslide, and have that law recognized.

I'd like to see honesty in politics, at least a little more than the blatant lies we've endured for 100 years.

Life, love, and morals all > money.

Lastly, another thing people agree with me is: Continuing down the path we are going will lead us to either extinction or slavery. I dont even need conspiracy theories to prove this, it's common sense if you look at what we hold dear, what we sacrifice, and the lack of people trying to right the ship.

How are my beliefs unacceptable? Am I a bad American? In the past, Americans HAD to get angry to get people to even acknowledge their causes. My beliefs are not represented by my country's laws and actions (or any country's for that matter). That's why I'm angry!!!

~Carp

Last edited by carp75 on Tue May 13, 2008 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
dnief

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: What you don't see on the elite controlled media. Reply with quote

Want a Jail-house education from someone who has never been to jail? Let me teach you about the illuminati. Tupac Shakur the famous rappor learned about the illuminati in jail.
When Tupac got out of jail he changed his name to Machivelli and tried to produce his last album called killuminatti which would warn the American people. Tupac was shot dead because of it.

The illuminati are the elites in control of the world. The elites that President Kennedy(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces) warned about in his secret society speech just before his murder.

President Eisenhower also warned of the illuminatti in his last speech to the nation but in his speech he called it the military industrial complex. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY).

We live in hard times and if the elites have thier way things are about to get harder for the people. The world's food supply is diminishing as it is being used as weapon against the people.
The world elites are killing the honey bees and poisoning the crops. It's not long before the world is seriously low on food. The gas price goal as stated last week by Goldman and Sacs is $200 a barrel. At $200 a barrel our food prices will go up out of the reach of some of us Americans and the Food riots you see in countried around the world on the news now could come to America.

The Federal Trade Commision is engineering the destruction of the US by promoting the decline of the dollar. The recent act engineered by the FTC was the housing crisis.

Government's are blowing up building's with airplanes(NY) and bombing buses(London) to push thier agenda's and remove our freedom's. The US is warring in Afghanistan and Iraq to control the world's oil. What's that? You say grabbing oil from the Muslims is a good thing? What you need to understand is that the US is warring with these countries to slow the production of oil and turn it into a weapon.

The sinister plot is to establish a world government ruled secretly by the Rothchild, Rockefeller, and other elites. That's right, Rockefeller runs our schools and they have been dumbing us down for years in preparation. Global warming and Terrorism are the deceptive methods the elites plan to get us to believe we need them to protect us while they
exterminate 80% of us and treat the other 20% as slaves for the New World Order.

While the Federal trade Commission is the most Corrupt instituition in America that is designing the fall of America the media organs are censoring anyone(Ron Paul) who could have a chance to remove the power of these global dictators. Homeland Security can be compared to Hitlers SS.

Homeland Security has passed laws stating we need to carry national id card's that can be tracked using satalite technology(www.unrealid.com). If you have gotten a passport latly then you will see a message on the back warning that the passport contains electronic devices(RFID tracking device). At the same time Homeland Security is massing a huge database of blood samples for a DNA database to use to determine who is worth keeping as the slaves and who to exterminate. When a new baby is born today in America it get's swabbed for Homland Security.
Whenever there is a chance to get blood from us they are doing it. OH? You didn't know?

I recommend watching Zeitgeist as a precursor to your education at www.zeitgeistmovie.com. While Zeitgeist is the beginning that show how long this has been planned. Alex Jones Endgame: Blueprint for global enslavement is the movie to see what is planned for the next few years.

To me it's obvious: How could two planes cause three steel skyscrapers to fall at the rate of gravity? Once you realize it's a grand deception your next step is to try to understand how they
dumbed down the population in preparation for the event. Did you ever see the 9/11 WTC trick on the back of the dollar bill? It's right there on the money.
When you wake up to what's really going on you'll either want to be a dumb sheep that they groomed or you'll want to be someone who can make a difference by spreading the word.
Either way the NWO continue's to press to a World Government, microchipping everyone, the extermination process, and enslavement to the elites.

I am enjoying my freedom of speech now because Internet 2 is in developement and when they dismantle the current internet and switch over to internet 2 freedom of speech and threads like this one will be deleted and the poster sent to one of the 700 FEMA camps built for the people who protest the New World Order.
Movies you can watch to begin to understand are 'From Freedom To Facsism' by Aaron Russo(Aaron Russo was the director of the movie Trading Places).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA WATCH THIS
In this movie Aaron Russo mentions being recruited for Council of Foreign Relations(CFR) of which all three current candidates for President are members of. They are all three lying to you and me.
terrorstorm by Alex Jones is also an informative documentory.
carp75

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've researched a lot of the stuff Dnief is talking about, but again all it takes is common sense to come to a lot of these conclusions Sad Well, a degree in psychology didn't hurt. (but that's what psych is referred to by others, nothing but common sense...)

At least being disabled I'll just get killed off.

I will remove any microchip in any new ID and can only pray a significant # of you do the same Sad

~Carp
dnief

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: I will resist and accept the conseuences. Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ousy9bHR5b4

Edit: The states got this postponed but the threat is still there.

Last edited by dnief on Mon May 12, 2008 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrogbaitSpiritwalker

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carp is a biased Bastard, that is all.
carp75

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<3 Frogshitz.

Sorry if I am offensive.. er wait no I'm actually not sorry.. but seriously I'm not going to cater to the ideals that got us in this mess in the first place.

Defend your filthy candidates, I'd love to hear it. Even ex presidents warned you all about the exact thing that is going on!

I'm proud of my political beliefs, if you all were proud of yours maybe you'd express yourselves here more!

In these times there NEEDS to be slander, all of you giving into grandstanding flip-flopping liars is getting us in REAL trouble!

~Carp
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand people are up in arms, but it's not nearly as hopeless and dark as you all imagine.

If there is a shadow group that pulls many strings, they will be outed eventually. There is no secret that can be kept indefinitely.

Regardless, there's plenty of political muscle that flat refuses to go along with the Real ID. As written, there's no chance that gets rolled out. They've already backtracked.

We are at least 100 years from the point where anyone in western power could try to initiate xfiles type of changes. And a lot can happen between now and then. If I'm wrong, I'll be standing beside you with my sharpened stick.

Last edited by Mandaar on Tue May 13, 2008 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
IowaGnome

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mandaar wrote:
I'll be standing beside you with my sharpened stick.

I'll be there too bud.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I have a sharpened stick too?
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You aren't allowed to have anything more dangerous than a spoon Omega.
carp75

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll train a bit in smithing, so we all can have an Extra-Pointy Sharpened Stick. 1 less delay, 2 more dmg!

~Carp
dnief

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Big Sticks Reply with quote

What about the guy who jumped from the world trade center on 9/11 because the building was burning? Where is his stick?
Teklan

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carp75 wrote:
Remember sheep, it's a joke, you can laugh.

I'm not a sheep, I just enjoy arguing for fucks sake Laughing

But yeah, this was a good joke.
dnief

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Koolaid drinking sheep is what some of us are Reply with quote

In case your still drinking the koolaid watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEuJimaumW4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: