Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Car that runs on water(Even Sea Water)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gribiel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. AD has become the haven for all the psycho liberals on the planet. Uh oh, look out behind you, it's Big Brother....and he's watching you.

Just convert to communism, abolish all organized religion and dismantle the army and the world will all be a perfect place overnight.

Yeah, sounds pretty stupid doesn't it.

-Gribiel
carp75

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first I said I'm not a psycho liberal, nice assumption.

Medding, there's really no point in discussing anything with you because we are on two opposites of the spectrum. I've studied human behavior for years, you've studied math and physics.

You cannot disprove me when I say that elite American politicians are scandalous, dishonest swindlers.

~Carp

Last edited by carp75 on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Wizpopfizz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not a liberal, nor a conspiracy theorist, just slightly psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the signature though, Wiz. Gave me a good laugh
xereau

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://gas2.org/2008/06/26/low-cost-gas-engine-innovation-doubles-fuel-economy/

this invention looks to be the real deal.

50% energy savings is a HUGE one time step in innovation.

dnief

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Die NWO Reply with quote

I have read your debunking site and still find the proof lacking that the WTC buildings fell from planes alone. What your site severely lacks however is the movement that the global elite and all it's political power want to organize a one world government for 15% micro chipped population and kill the rest. This movement if you choose to look at it is everywhere on the planet. Your debunking site goes into how many people would have to be involved for Larry Silversteen's millions. It does not step back and see the direction of the planet as a whole. The planet is run by a select few of super rich individuals that have an endless supply of powerful friends and rich's and they alone would be the likely culprits.

I understand though that most people have been programed to think that the people in power and your governments are there only to help you. This couldn't be more further from the truth.

The foundation is being laid for a one world government and a massive depopulation. The super rich all write books detailing how there will be a one world government whether willingly by the people or taken by force. These books explaining how force will be used shows that all people will need to know is there is a major global common enemy and the one world government will be easily obtained.

Your site says nothing about SPP, and the Patriot Act. It says nothing about who gained the most from 9/11. It says nothing about the shadow government in control of the country. It speaks nothing about the how our political system has been hijacked by the global elite.

Anthrax, the 7/7 London bombings and 9/11 were all inside jobs to get the people to open up to the foundation of the New World Order. God only knows what false flag terror attacks will be next to get people to open up to the next phase.

Obviously, the writers of you highly touted debunking website have not seen Terrorstorm or Endgame: Blueprint for global enslavement by Alex Jones. They just do not understand the people that are in control of the country. They say nothing Military industrial Complex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q55cYMYFjZs

Here are what engineers are saying:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCZdo03q_g&feature=PlayList&p=1C335FBF77DE9759&index=0&playnext=1
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dnief, the building would not have collapsed as it did from any charges at the ground level. If you want to damage a building severely but not have it fall down, the base is where you want to do that.

I read those papers, and I rule out nothing, but without SIGNIFICANTLY stronger proof, of which he offered NONE, I will remain unconvinced. Anything is possible. But, planning that would have required the involvement of far too many people to have kept quiet entirely.

Until some great new proof comes out, or someone talks and then suddenly dies, we don't have compelling evidence of any conspiracy.

Last edited by Mandaar on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Santina

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Mandaar meant Dnief and not Drillo.
Omegadon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GDI stay out of this Santina this is guy talk... Evil or Very Mad
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant gnomins
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once I have shown your sources to be deceptive, you pretty much have to drop them and find new ones. To do otherwise is to admit that you want to be deceived.

Check out this link, and read the sub-links. You can tell a great deal about how reliable a source is by checking into their sources, and comparing their sources to those of Alex Jones.
http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/2007/06/richard-gage-aia-and-crackpot.html

http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/

Alex Jones is a liar. Proven, completely and totally proven. Using him as a reference on your resume is inadvisable, in other words.

To sum it all up...

You want to believe, so you are willing to accept the testimony of proven liars and ignore the evidence of every other person. Luckily, thats not the way the world works. In the real world, you must bend your opinions to match reality, yet your sources for one reason or another put a great deal of effort into distorting reality to fit their fantasies and I have provided links that prove that also. Continuing to trust them as sources at this point is foolishness at best. Seriously.. take a step back, and ask yourself why your sources would have ANY reason to lie to you.

I understand that you want to believe in vast global conspiracies, but if these people are the best sources for that position then you need to keep looking.

Medding.
Wizpopfizz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so glad i live in canada

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: information about oklahoma soverinty Reply with quote

I get my information from reputable sources. Most times I get information from books that the psychopaths write or from words that come out of their mouths.

Your either completely blind at what is going on in this country or for some reason your trying to cover it up.

People in the US are upset that the government sponsors terror. This is fact all across America and the media is not telling people about it.

Below is what I pulled from Oklahoma's official government website. Alex Jones is a true patriot that interviews people that the governments media doesn't. Alex Jones had on Charles Key a few days ago a republican from Oklahoma. He specifically sited the reason for Oklahoma claiming sovereignty under the tenth amendment was because they had evidence that the government covered up the real perpetrators of the Oklahoma city bombing. Yes. It was an inside job to invoke fear into the American people.

This shit is real. I am not a fool. You and the rest of the American people are fooled. But, the shadow government is on the run and we will expose them for what they are, psychopathic murderers.

STATE OF OKLAHOMA
2nd Session of the 51st Legislature (2008)
HOUSE JOINT
RESOLUTION 1089 By: Key
AS INTRODUCED
A Joint Resolution claiming sovereignty under the
Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United
States over certain powers; serving notice to the
federal government to cease and desist certain
mandates; and directing distribution.
WHEREAS, the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United
States reads as follows:
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the
Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to
the States respectively, or to the people."; and
WHEREAS, the Tenth Amendment defines the total scope of federal
power as being that specifically granted by the Constitution of the
United States and no more; and
WHEREAS, the scope of power defined by the Tenth Amendment means
that the federal government was created by the states specifically
to be an agent of the states; and

WHEREAS, today, in 2008, the states are demonstrably treated as
agents of the federal government; and
WHEREAS, many federal mandates are directly in violation of the
Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States; and
WHEREAS, the United States Supreme Court has ruled in New York
v. United States, 112 S. Ct. 2408 (1992), that Congress may not
simply commandeer the legislative and regulatory processes of the
states; and
WHEREAS, a number of proposals from previous administrations and
some now pending from the present administration and from Congress
may further violate the Constitution of the United States.
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED BY THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
AND THE SENATE OF THE 2ND SESSION OF THE 51ST OKLAHOMA LEGISLATURE:
THAT the State of Oklahoma hereby claims sovereignty under the
Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States over all
powers not otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal
government by the Constitution of the United States.
THAT this serve as Notice and Demand to the federal government,
as our agent, to cease and desist, effective immediately, mandates
that are beyond the scope of these constitutionally delegated
powers.
THAT a copy of this resolution be distributed to the President
of the United States, the President of the United States Senate, the
Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, the Speaker

of the House and the President of the Senate of each state's
legislature of the United States of America, and each member of the
Oklahoma Congressional Delegation.

http://www.ok-safe.com/files/documen...JR1089_int.pdf

http://www.okhouse.gov/51LEG/Leg_Vot...e=okh01983.txt
dnief

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: links Reply with quote

official links didn't copy

http://www.ok-safe.com/files/documents/1/HJR1089_int.pdf

http://www.okhouse.gov/51LEG/Leg_Votesxx.aspx?include=okh01983.txt
carp75

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You want to believe, so you are willing to accept the testimony of proven liars."

Clinton - proven liar
Bush - proven liar

I know my Constitution, and in 33 years I've seen it violated multiple times by an expanding government. (not a conspiracy theory)

The U.S. is in terrible economic shape. If one is rich and ignorant, others' suffering is usually not at the forefront of their thoughts (not a conspiracy theory)

The basic American principle of "By the people, for the people" is not recognized by our elitist liars in Congress. (not a conspiracy theory)

EXCESSIVE BUREAUCRACY killed people in New Orleans. While the fires in CA were two miles from our home, FEMA's red tape was threatening to destroy it and many others. While I strongly disagree with Congressman Duncan Hunter on some things, at least he didn't put up with the Red Tape bullshit. (not a conspiracy theory)

Far too many Americans themselves are either too afraid, too ignorant, or just too friggin impulsive to care. (not a conspiracy theory)

Economic crisis? Hmm.. what is amongst the first things that should be given budget cuts.. EDUCATION! (not a conspiracy theory)

RFID cards and implants exist (not a conspiracy theory) and thankfully the governments at state levels are fighting back.

I don't know about you other Americans, but I will never forget what it took to establish a free country. Spirit of 1776 forever!

~Carp
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your sources are NOT reputable. Do you recall how I demolished them?

For example.. you believed the the pentagon was not attacked by a plane. i showed you the photographs of the broken and mangled pieces of aircraft in the grass outside the pentagon. After seeing those you no longer mentioned the pentagon, and I must assume I convinced you with this solid and irrefutable evidence.

Building seven: your conspiracy sources make a lot of crazy claims about this, particularly around the use of the word 'pull'. I showed you a page with the photographs of cables attached to the building to pull it down, a very common technique for taking down partially collapsed buildings. At this point, claiming it was explosives when there are PICTURES OF THE CABLES and TESTIMONY FROM THE PEOPLE USING THEM would be sheer insanity.

You made these statements. You used your sources to make those statements. I destroyed those statements. Therefore, your sources must be called into question. To not doubt your sources at this point indicates that perhaps YOU are part of a conspiracy to deceive. It might be a one-man conspiracy, but there is no doubt at this point that repeatedly going back to sources that have been shown to be deceptive implies that you yourself intend to deceive.

The sources you use still believe in both of those points I destroyed, do they not? If they do, then you cannot claim they are trustworthy. Find new ones. Until you do, repeating the same fiction is hardly going to convince anyone.

And Canderous.. you know what context my words were used in. At no point did I refer to any political belief. An attempt to misrepresent my words in order to imply that I did is, once again, and attempt to deceive. Honest people should not need to resort to those tactics.

If you want to have an honest and open discussion about important topics, you MUST do better than this. I see constant dishonesty and it does not impress me, it does not convince me, and it does not entertain me.

Medding.
Omegadon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who's Canderous?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not Canderous, and I'm not deceiving anyone.

~Carp

Last edited by carp75 on Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, meant carp. I'm following mandaar's misnaming convention.

And, I must say, by taking my quote out of context you do appear to be attempting to misrepresent what I said, and therefore what I meant, which is indeed an attempt to deceive.. or a mistake. One of the two.

Medding.
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me clarify this.

Its not about left vs right.

Its about rational vs irrational.

A rational and skeptical approach to evaluating information will eventually lead to the correct interpretation, while an irrational and gullible approach will lead to whichever crazy conclusion hits your brain first.

One approach is clearly superior to the other, and thats my side. You can take your political theory or conspiracy theory and discuss it, but the methods you use to discuss it and evaluate the results belong to the side that uses rational thought.

Make a point, defend it. Attack the points others make. When your attack wins, they have to make a new point because the old one is gone.

Medding.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: