Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For your information ... this is very important.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: For your information ... this is very important. Reply with quote

I know I'm not an active member of AD, but I also know AD is always concerned with issues around them.

This is a more serous issue then most people understand. My father is a beekeeper in Washington state, and has watched this problem up close and personal. CCD is a world epidemic that must be resolved. Talk to people around you and you will see why.

The follwing links are videos discussing the problem:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VRBJf57aNp4&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_RZv9BvQJ-A&feature=related

As Einstin once said... humans will die 4 years after the bees die. There is a lot of truth to that statement.
Gribiel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A world epidemic? ...right

Just the same way...killer bees, bird flu, mad cow disease, SARS, West Nile Virus, and global warming were/are supposed to decimate the earth with billions of deaths.

Want to know what a real epidemic is? Retardation; and apparently it's spreading uncontrollably via the internet.

-Gribiel
Mineu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Have been gleefully waiting for the Jumbo pandemic to hit the world, less people, is less folks breathing my air! So there ha!

Save the planet, kill yourself.

Mineu
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus Gribiel, you've turned into a curmudgen.

Auger, I too have some concern.

I hope the situation reverses itself.
Gribiel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because I was always known for my cheery disposition, right?

-Gribiel
xereau

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mineu wrote:
I Have been gleefully waiting for the Jumbo pandemic to hit the world, less people, is less folks breathing my air! So there ha!

Mineu

You first?

I hear this bullshit everywhere, and its more offensive to me than any racial, sexual, or political insult possible. It is disgusting...

dnief

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mineu wrote:

Mineu

Let's hope Monsanto and the global elite don't really feel the same way.

Two things I have been researching are the global company Monsanto and CODEX compliance. Monsanto bought out most of the worlds seed companies and the worlds pesticide companies. The seeds today are being engineered. To engineer the destruction of the world bee population you would probably only have to work with this company.

Before the seeds were changed Bill Gates, Rockefeller and Monsanto got together and built an underground doomsday vault in the Arctic. What do they know that we don't?

CODEX compliance is something that all countries if part of the WTO must adhere to by December 31, 2009. The standards are quite lower than what we currently have here in America. Many chemicals that were forbidden before are now allowed in moderation. The compliance also says that every living thing before being killed for eating must be injected by Monsanto's cocktail of who knows what.

There is an organization of Lawyers fighting the US introduction to the WTO. Apparently, we may not have been officially voted in by congress so we should not be a part of it.

The documentary I saw on CODEX compliance said that 3 Billion people will die as a result of the world being CODEX compliant. I suppose it could be completely wrong but understanding this is what the elites want anyway I suppose it may have some accuracy to it.

Here is one of my friends on MYSPACE:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=186301209

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=186301209&blogID=395881356

Last edited by dnief on Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Auger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you consider that over 90 different foods you eat are pollenized by these little guys, yes, it is or will be an epidemic in no time.

Researchers have yet to positively identify what the cause of CCD is. Some point at cell phones, some pesticides, some blame the engineered seeds while others blame the beekeepers themselves for the additional stress placed on the bees by transporting them around the US. At this time nothing has been positively idnetified as the single source of causing this problem.

The vast majority of beekeepers in the US are hobbyists, like my father. As a hobbyist all he's trying to do is make ends meet with socal security. He has been beekeeping for close to 70 years now, and they have never seen this kind of problem.

Beekeepers (both commercial and hobby) are seeing losses from 30-70% of thier hives. In the US alone we have lost 35% or more of the bees used to produce those crops you love to eat. And if you think thats ok, they will get more bees ... I hate to tell you that isnt going to happen. For commercial beekeepers the costs for replacement are in th 100's of thousands of dollars to replace the yearly losses. For the hobbyist is even worse because they can't afford to replace the losses.

Dont look for the wild honey bees to jump in anytime soon, they are almost non existant.

I only pointed this out because I know this isnt a media scare for ratings, this is real. It affects my family directly.

All the things you identified Gribiel were things that were epidemics, but were easily traced in many cases to the cause and corrected. The killer bees were made more famous by the movies then an actual problem. As for what you think the real epidemic is.... maybe you need to go in and get checked because I think you are the one who contracted it.
Gribiel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to add Y2K to my list. I hope it's not too late. Isn't there an Incan catastrophy that's supposed to hit around 2012? Time to start hordeing.

-Gribiel
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grib, it's great to hear from you.

Now zip it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: