Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Lizard's Thank You

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lizardmaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: A Lizard's Thank You Reply with quote

Dear Appotus Dominus,

I am writing to thank for your patience and helpfulness on August 22, 2008. I will give alittle backstory for myslef. I started playing EQ less than a year ago so pretty much everything is new to me. After some help leveling with the help of Bardmuzic, Azua, and others, I got into the 70-80 level range with my two characters.

I am currently a member of the new guild Cazics Knights, but what I am writing about today is how accomdating Appotus Dominus was to me. I committed a noob mistake when getting a message for crystallos flag with my guild. I did not know a medicine bag was also a container for random stuff. So, I believed that somehow when I looted the letter, I thought I may have dropped it on accident or something.

Dismayed by this fact Bardmuzic stated that his guild was getting the letter just like mine a hour or two later. Rosethorn was kind enough to send me a raid invite to join, and get another copy of the document believed to be lost.

When we finally got to the top of the tower I discovered that the document was in my medicine bag all along. Here is where Appotus Dominus patience kicked in and you guys and gals were willing to help grab my other dead toon box sk at the bottom of the tower and drag his butt all the way to the top to loot the document.

Currently, both of my toons have the document thanks to Appotus Dominus. This guild has saved me so such time and graciously given me some of thiers. I am very pleased that guilds like yours are willing to help out less experienced players like myslef out. This guild is truly an asset to the EQ player community

So, again I say thanks and hope to see you all in game.

James B.
Toons: Lizardmaster, Lizardminion
Guild: Cazics Knights
Stryffe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats again on your drop and enjoy. Glad to ahve helped.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: