Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

End of the Road

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaNDeRouS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: End of the Road Reply with quote

there was a time in my EQ life that i thought this day would never come, but it has just become something i must do. i've realized that in order to achieve some of the things i want to achieve in life and to live life the way i want to live it, i can't continue playing EQ. It's not that its a drain on money or that i don't enjoy raiding with all of you, i just simply dont have the time to commit anymore and i'm finding EQ harder and harder to enjoy with every passing month. the way sony has run this game into the dirt is another factor, but thats a whole other topic.

so with that said, i'm retiring from EQ after 4 of the best years of my life and i'm making this topic to see if anyone would like my account, free of charge (just take up the monthly subscription) for the time being. i thought about selling it, but ultimately i know i would regret that decision and i figured this would be a good way of making sure my account stays active, even when im not.

so AD, my friends, my acquaintances, i've had an absolute blast playing EQ with all of you and sharing memories which im sure i'll hold with me for the rest of my life. To all of the people who i met on EQ who befriended me even though i seemed like a childish arrogant loud-mouth piece of garbage berserker, i would like to say i'm going to miss you all and that i may be back some day, but some the time being...i just cant

signing off sadly,
Rageheart Canderous Verakai of Maelin Starpyre
Slekk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canderous, we go way back to NNI, maybe even earlier. It's always sad to see this happen to a friend but if you ever need to contact me, you know where to find me. Good luck out there.
FrogbaitSpiritwalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zomg! never even made my sig... heh
Cya Canderous, sorry for the grief i've given you and what not since i've known you.
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canderous, do not give that acct away. You will regret it like you cannot imagine in 12 months.
IowaGnome

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye brother! Keep the account. I now play a few hours a week just for fun and it's worth it. If you give the account away you never know what that person will do with it.

Good luck. The real world is pretty awesome, but EQ is pretty awesome too.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have fun Canderous and take care.
Nefra

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xorne stfu and get back here Razz but really best of luck in all you do, keep in touch!
Gillaian
Loading...please wait

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take care Canderous was fun raiding with you. My advice would be to just deactivate the account until you get time to make a solid decision. So many people say they are going to retire, give away their account, come back in 6 months and have to start all over.

Don't worry, that chain armor doesn't get rusty if it's not in use and the axes stay sharp just the same.
tenor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: see ya canderous Reply with quote

take care.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: