Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hey folks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dhau

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:10 am    Post subject: hey folks Reply with quote

Hows everyone doing these days? I can't believe its been months since I've last logged in. Someone tell Mandaar to give me access back to the guild forums btw, I need another place to troll.

I really do miss mandaar yelling at me all the time. I learned a long time ago to have audio triggers for stuff like "mandaar tells you" and "everyone move forward" etc. Do I even need to ask if he still does that on raids?
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mandaar is a very mild mannered person now who never raises his voice. He's also very generous and considerate.

Truly, what a nice guy.

Good to hear from you Dhau. Hope you are well. Whatever you are playing sucks though.
Dhau

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, if there was ever a reason to come back to EQ, it would be for you mandaar.

I've been playing a lot of enemy territory quake wars (it came free with my video card). Very steep learning curve, but a very solid strategic FPS game. The vehicular combat is so polished and glitch free, i love it.

Aside from that, i've been on and off with WoW. I dont raid or even group for that matter, just some pvp and screwing around. And to dispell some myths, for all those claims that WoW is easy, they've never done half these lvl 70 instances. There are 2 difficulties, normal and heroic, and I can't even beat them on normal, pulls are just so unforgiving, so i just stopped grouping all together.
Rahjaten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on wow i have to disagree kim pulled me into it yes i know im a horrible horrible ogre. but heroic yes can be a pain just pugs suck as a general rule of thumb =) sorta like eq lol. and mandaar you not raise your voice plz when donkeys without u on them fly.
brenl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mandaar wrote:
Mandaar is a very mild mannered person now who never raises his voice. He's also very generous and considerate.

Truly, what a nice guy.

Lies, nothing but lies.

Some people are just good at masking ignorance as brilliance.
eliment

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brenl sucks.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: