Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Congrads all

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maelria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Congrads all Reply with quote

Hey everyone! Just letting you know that Dishi and I are still in fact alive. We have had ANOTHER death in the family and as its winter-time I am working double and triple OT at the Post Office so doing anything other than crashing and burning at night is just not possible.

On the plus side, I'm glad to see you guys are still going strong. It seems recruitment has swelled in our absence... that kinda justifies a lot of the talk about me. *sigh*

Anywho, keep up the great work. I know Dishi is eager to return but, due to problems in the past that arise when only one of us is active in Norrath, she is wisely waiting till I can join her. We will have a TON of catching up to do, getting to 85, new aas and spells and crap but mostly we will need help with keys/flags/time-sync retardedness.

Again, I'm happy and proud to see you guys progressing. We will return when we can- besides I have read some GREAT apps before leaving...I really want to see how mine fares lol.

Maelria Twinpoint- unguilded and strangely absent half-wit acquisitions expert

P.S.- I barely recognize most of the roster now... but happy to see more than a few still here: Midari, Tenor, Aevark, Jazz, Ione, Lila- man am I glad you all are still here. We still have the best Bsts, Pallies, SKs and Shammy cores in EQ and all but the pink cleric rock on the healing scale. Of the rogues, Teklan, I'm glad you are there bro. Keep up the good work all.
FrogbaitSpiritwalker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aevark left a few days ago. Mandn00b has just been slacking for the past 2 weeks or so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: