Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wth!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fobas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Wth! Reply with quote

Wow you guys still play this game? I was bored with pron so my internet surfin took me back thru old guilds figured I would say hello. Keep fighting the good fight.

Fobas/Feshnoz/Fobi/Foki Mcnuggets

Ps Mandaars getting old as shit you guys may wanna take out a life insurance policy on him jic he croaks mid raid.
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol hey fobert.

I delegate a lot more now. They can withstand me croaking if it happens.

I can't imagine you playing nothing. Come on, really, what are you playing?
Fobas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm I suppose im playing aoc and vanguard halfassedly and Fallout3, Teamfortress2, Left4dead, And farcry2 more assiduously.

Im patiently waiting for Darkfall, Stargate Worlds, and KOTORmmo to see if they are worth my time but I doubt it. They just cant seem to make games worth a shit anymore after a month you have finished everything and have to move on.

For the most part im doing another degree since its cold as fuck and im bored. But I don't let it cut into my gaming time tooooo much.

Fobas/Feshnoz/Fobi/Foki Mcnuggets
Healinyou
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, come back to EQ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try out eq 4 np.
Gillaian
Loading...please wait

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Fobas, good to see you are still alive and kicking. Since the wife and I had our son I've been playing EQ softcore and the new content and design really makes it fun.

Aside from Teklan giving me a hard time about being level 81 (wru power leveling help from the faithful?) i'm enjoying the game much like I did pre PoP expansion.

Anyway, good to see you again.
Righteous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya Fob...nice to see you kicking around.

Gill a.k.a. "blue-con"...send me a tell in game...i'm sure we can find some grinding to do. Smile

Righteous

MAGELO

Appotus Dominus
Jazzmasta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fob's a bitch =) I would ahve replied before but i just got my fucking computer back from being fixed and my friends computer didnt show me new posts and i was like fuck searching for all the new ones lol. Glad to see you are alive and kicking. Don't let Ada kill you. =)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally went to aoc Jazzbastard and NO ONE was there. Not even that homo xorne so im all alone on OMM. But its all good im playing softcore anyway. Maybe we can try the family reunion next time they come out with a decent mmo again.

Fobi

Ps if your computer breaks fix it yourself dood. On a sidenote did you see the pricedrop on gtx 280s today? holy fuckshits <3 evga
Xorne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe if you CONTACTED me first mf I would of show up! But if you wanna play just let me know man.
Jazzmasta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck AoC dude that game had no population lol. And instances of outdoor zones with like 10 in each was gay as hell. I said to hell with it and came back to eq lol.

And it's my laptop. I dont even know how to open this thing up all the way and the motherboard needed replaced. No way in hell I was doing that lol.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had our dell laptops ripped into more times than I can count no way in hell im payin people to do crap you can google. But since you cant put trip sli in a laptop I had to break down and buy us desktops Sad These new games are brutal.

Atm me and ada both are playing on omm but its so halfass Im horribly embarrassed. I have like 2x level 60 and nadda else. It looks like the next good shot at a decent game is darkfall for us but per the norm Im sure it will suck too. Either way Ill keep you 2 updated so we can get together in some shit.

What you playin atm xorne? And wth happen to corpsed I never saw him in aoc either. Of course I was very slow I blame the snow and Mandaars donkey.

Fobi
Xorne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am playing Counter-Strike here and there for about 3-4 hours a week and I'm also playing with my bro Atlantica Online (Korean free morpg) like an hour or so a day. Rest of the time I am doing research, watching documentaries or listening to radio shows. I am currently trying to find like-minded people in my region to form a chapter of Freedom Force International to fight the NWO and thinking about getting a part time company rolling with a friend a mine. I don't play AoC because I don't have a computer that can handle it. I was playing from someone else house and I hate doing that so I stopped. I got the money for the computer now but I don't know if I should buy it or wait till the economy goes to shit and find people who can't eat so I can get a 2k computer off their hand for 200-300$.

Now jazz, it's normal you didn't last on AoC man you didn't give it a chance. You quit before getting to the good stuff! The end game is pretty nice, the raiding is nice and the guild vs guild battles are amazing. You can't come to a new game like AoC and expect it to be perfect when you compare it to EQ that's been running for like 9 years. You have to see the potential and how they are improving the game. I still play from time to time just to check on things and it's come a long way since the past few months and with the stats game mechanic overhaul that's coming they will surely fix most of what's wrong with AoC left. Every MMO you have to give them a year at least to see where they started and where they are now. There is still 5 months left for AoC to get a year and by then it won't be the same at it was when I started last June.

As for Corpsed Fobas I have no idea what happened to him. He was supposed to come, I gave him the server name etc and then he never showed up and I stopped playing seriously. I am guessing he got scared that I would own his ass or something and he stayed home to cry like a baby!

P.S. If anyone wants to play Counter-Strike once in a while just let me know! I ain't that good but I like playing with people I know. Peace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: