Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Analog to Digital TV conversion box and Big Brother
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xorne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: Analog to Digital TV conversion box and Big Brother Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ4iIM8Eljc

Don't you just love your servitude? If not, you better not be talking about it in front of the TV!
Innania

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HluOMybBFo
Teklan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xorne,

I know nothing about digital converter boxes nor how they are built. And I sure as hell am not going to take some random youtube poster's word for it that what you have there is a camera. Sure it could be, but I won't take his word as God.
dnief

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Texas Claims sovereignty under the tenth amendment Reply with quote

Texas claimed sovereignty under the tenth amendment yesterday. I guess they had their tinfoil hats made the day before. eh?

http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/BillLookup/History.aspx?LegSess=81R&Bill=HCR50
Stryffe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to hijack someone elses post.
As it reads and as I stated, all they are doing is saying, they will be the ones making and controling the laws for their state not covered under the constitution. It's nothing special this has been going on for years and honestly I don't think any state needs to pass a bill in order to retain their constitutional rights.

On topic, even though this was put togather well it's for sure a hoax. It's the V-chip all over again. Besides, what makes you think the government wants to watch you sitting in front of a TV in your jockey shorts eating cheetos ?
dnief

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: box article Reply with quote

For those who educates themselves here is an article on the digital converter box:

http://www.infowars.com/hidden-spy-camera-mic-found-inside-digital-tv-box/
dnief

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stryffe wrote:
Way to hijack someone elses post.

the post was highjacked when someone posted a video showing people educated about 9/11 wear tin foil hats.

Stryffe wrote:

As it reads and as I stated, all they are doing is saying, they will be the ones making and controling the laws for their state not covered under the constitution. It's nothing special this has been going on for years and honestly I don't think any state needs to pass a bill in order to retain their constitutional rights.

I have heard many of the writers of the sovereignty bills talk about whats going to go down if the government doesn't follow the constitution. It's a clear cut warning to the federal government that the states will not put up with not following the constitution and will more than likely mean more false flag terrorist attacks by the federal government. Your correct in insinuating this has been going on for some time. The first sovereignty document originated in Oklahoma BEFORE the oklahoma city bombing. The state legislatures of that state belive the bombing was a warning to the state to get in line. What the states can do as some of the writers of these bills suggested is ratify the constitution into a new country. This is more serious than you want to believe.
Innania

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The article mentions only Magnavox DTV converter boxes having the "hidden camera" in them. Not to mention I can't find any info about this from any more reliable sources than PrisonPlanet. While I don't listen to Alan Jones, reading about his exploits reminds me of Melvin P Thorpe from "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.."
Stryffe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the post was highjacked when someone posted a video showing people educated about 9/11 wear tin foil hats.

Why assume I was talking about you?

Quote:
The state legislatures of that state belive the bombing was a warning to the state to get in line.

Well i hope you don't believe that and I hope whoever was in office during this time, if they believed this, I hope they all got removed from office.
This is about a stupid thing to say because 1, it's giving into terrorist demands, and the United States does not deal with terrorists, we invade their countries and bomb the shit out of thier cities.
2, to even say something like this is like saying all those people died because some assed wanted the government to make use of rights they already have. It's a bull shit statement.

Quote:
The first sovereignty document originated in Oklahoma BEFORE the oklahoma city bombing.

The bombing was in 1995, before that you have, NY v/the Feds, in 1992, SC v/Baker 1988, FERC v. Mississippi 1982 and many more.
http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/t065.htm

Oh yes lets not forget the reason behind the civli war. Sure it freed the slaves but it started out as a call for rights under the 10th amendment by the southern states. Get the facts right, lets not leave out the past now.
dnief

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Stryffe"]
Quote:

Oh yes lets not forget the reason behind the civli war. Sure it freed the slaves but it started out as a call for rights under the 10th amendment by the southern states. Get the facts right, lets not leave out the past now.

This is how I understand it also. What I meant was that the first document in THIS MOVEMENT(21 states claiming sovereignty under the tenth amendment) originated in Oklahoma and was originally drafted before the Oklahoma city bombing.

The war on terror is a hoax. It's no different than Hitler burning down the Reich stag building to get the people behind him to invade Poland. When this New World Order is behind us the truth will come out.
Stryffe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The war on terror is a hoax

Ok dude. You need to enjoy your right to free speech, and shut the hell up while you are ahead.

Tell the 2 men I put bullits in it's a hoax. tell My best friend's wife and child we put him in the ground because he was fighting for a hoax. you go ahead and compare what your country is doing to Hitler if you want, but make sure it's the last time, Because honestly, there is no comparison.

We can have fun and enjoy some back and forth on the government spying on you, on how some big wigs may have known about 911, about how the government may or may not be wiretapping EQ in order to see how the bad guys plan raids via sony chat channles, but dude, you do not ever get to insult the memory of the people that died so you can have diarrhea of the mouth.

I'm sure I just got this tread locked so I'll close saying, I'll forget thiswas said.
Nefra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe for the most part people support the men and women who are there fighting regardless of whether they agree we should be there or not. Keep the info coming from all directions, its great, but always respect the right of others to believe diferently than you do. Idea
Teklan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets just put Dniefs perspective into light for a minute:

He is of a minority that tend to believe the reason for a lot of things is based on conspiracy or sneakiness or whatever you want to call it from our government. There could be pseudotruths about these things, there could be total truths, and there could be totally misleading things. The point is, the statements made are considered "bold" due to the fact that conspiracy theories aren't proven as well as what is already out there and considered to be the truth. This is why you will always run into people arguing against you Dnief. There is accepted face value vs digging for information that may or may not be there.

Lets give examples, and these examples are strictly about public acceptance vs the few that deny those facts, not the subject themselves:

-The Holocaust never happening (see Catholic Church the past month disbarring or w/e one guy for it)

-Planes ever hitting the twin towers or Pentagon. Where then, did the people and planes actually go eh?
*The only truths people are wary about with 9/11 is the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania. The government says the passengers valiantly crashed it themselves but signs lead to it being shot down.

-Anyone that ever rises in politics seems to be part of some secret cult that is going after world power. Hard to imagine a president that cares for his country I suppose.
Teklan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the sovereignty thingy, if State Law and Federal Law conflict, it was Federal Law that takes precedence I was led to believe. It may not be the case but:

People in California can get arrested by the feds for marijuana even though it is legal in that state under some circumstances.

On the other hand, the Feds have forced all states to accept the 21 year old and above law for drinking, or else cut off a lot of funding. Evidence for the State Law > Fed Law.

What I see is this: Federals threatening to cut off funding like they have in the past. The states that do need funding will not have the money to support themselves due to overspending and will have to heed to these regulations. It is real shitty of the Federals to use this loophole but unless our states decide to fund themselves what can we do?
dnief

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stryffe wrote:
Quote:
The war on terror is a hoax

Ok dude. You need to enjoy your right to free speech, and shut the hell up while you are ahead.

I hardly call having treasonous leaders of the country leading us into tyranny being ahead.

I support a 9/11 investigation so the real perpetrators can be punished and this country can get back on track.

I support ending the Fed because he who controls the money controls the country.

I am against war as all wars are built on lies.

I am for the second Amendment.

I am for the Bill of Rights.

I am for the states pulling out of the union if Martial Law and gun confiscation continues.

I am for a nonintervention policy when it comes to foreign policy.
Stryffe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I hardly call having treasonous leaders of the country leading us into tyranny being ahead.

You must mean Obama.

Quote:
I support a 9/11 investigation so the real perpetrators can be punished and this country can get back on track.

And if that investigation finds that some other country and not just some terrorist group planned the attack, will you be for another war? Blockading their country? Or just saying I'm sure it was a mistake, here is some money don't hate us any more?

Quote:
I support ending the Fed because he who controls the money controls the country.

Then start electing people that are for the country and not for big money, but calling for the downfall of your own country is cowardly and wcould only lead to no more EQ.

Quote:
I am against war as all wars are built on lies.

Be against the war, support the troops.

Quote:
I am for the second Amendment.

Which was granted to you because we went to war.

Quote:
I am for the Bill of Rights
Same answer as the one above.

Quote:
I am for the states pulling out of the union if Martial Law and gun confiscation continues.

And yet you call the leadership treasonous. Sorry but that's running away from the problem, not helping to fix it.

Quote:
I am for a nonintervention policy when it comes to foreign policy.

Which isn't possible as long as we are in the UN or have treaties with other countries. Also it's not possible because today we live in a world economy and everything we do effects other countries, and what they do effects us.
Teklan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stryffe,

Regarding nonintervention - the French did it!

There are many countries that don't intervene; it is because the US feels like it must be "big brother" to all countries out there that we get ourselves knee deep in shit.

But since people are so fond of using the past as examples for their arguments:

Nonintervention during the World Wars only allowed for what we consider the "evil" side to start to win the wars. Genocide occurred. Blah blah blah. In other words, it didn't work out so well and we still had ships blown up in both wars before we ever entered them (Lucitania, Pearl Harbor although I'm sure you'll argue the US set that one up even though it was clearly the Japanese that attacked us).

If you are for self preservation, there is not much loyalty to both your country and the world you live in. I do prefer to be cosmopolitan, but these are personal choices we make.
Tessaroq

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stryffe wrote:

Be against the war, support the troops.

I agree with this statement, however it can be twisted to any number of meanings. My interpretation of it is that the troops don't know what is really going on and they are following orders while the politicians/leaders have their own goals.

To use the WW2 analogy, supporting the troops would include supporting the German guy with a family who was conscripted into the army, or was caught up in the nationalistic/patriotic frenzy after some event (burning of the Reichstad?) and wanted to help out his country in any way he could. He was a good soldier, a good friend, he risked his life to protect his friends and family. He didn't know about any "experiments" going on, and when he heard rumors, he dismissed them thinking that his country could never do something that horrible. If he had questioned these rumors and then decided he would never help people who did that, he would likely be shot if he was found out. He may have even looked the other way when prisoners escaped from the camps in small numbers.

We support the troops because they are just doing a job, trying to get by, and most of the time have no concept of the bigger picture because their leaders keep them in the dark.

I understand how you are defensive about your friends who were taken by this war. All loss of life from this war is tragic and senseless. Even moreso if it is a hoax.
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading this thread is fucking scary.

I'll leave it at that.
Stryffe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My interpretation of it is that the troops don't know what is really going on and they are following orders while the politicians/leaders have their own goals.

Actualy the troops are well informed on what is going on. Some even have the same ideas as D. However they still do their patriotic duty ahd follow the orders pasted down to them.
Stop watching the news and learn about all the good that is happening over here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: