Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lawmakers in 20 states move to reclaim sovereignty
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teklan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your example of help with the fire is not how I see this "help" Xorne.

What I see is Dnief grabbing an 80 year old woman by the hand and trying to drag her across a street saying "come on I'll help you cross" and she's constantly yelling at him to stop. She doesn't want to cross the street. There is no harm to her if she does cross, no harm if she doesn't. The person trying to make her cross is just being an annoyance.
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Stryffe.. you agree that blacks are rampantly immoral then?

Let me be the first to say that this is a racist opinion.

You should work on that.

Medding.
Stryffe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it your thing to try and point fingers when there is in fact nothing to be pointed at?

I said
Quote:
heh I'm pretty sure they are right, Bush was NOT to blame.

That doesn't mean I think they are immoral, it means if they are Bush isn't the blame for it any more than he would be the blame for your ignorant assumption.
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Stryffe... you said this.

"Perhaps I missed something but how is what you quoted immoral or racist?"

It is hard to read that any other way than meaning that you don't see the comment as racist.

You are trying to dispute one part of the quote and pretend the other part does not exist. This won't work out well, you should try again. If you see the comment, even a part of the comment, as racist.. speak up about it. Admit it. Pretending you don't see it won't score you any points in this discussion.

Medding.
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take that a step further. You are saying that Bush was not to blame for blacks being immoral, which says quite clearly that you think blacks are immoral. This is clearly a racist statement. You really ought to take a step back and reconsider what you are saying here. If you don't mean that, then there is no harm in clarifying what you mean. Don't try to put the blame on me for your words being racist. They are your words, after all.

Medding.
Stryffe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You like clear answers here are some for you. You are a Dbag.

Now saying I don't think BUSH is to blame for someone's immorality isn't in anyway a racist statement. I don't believe any person can be the reason behind another's morals.
Further Do I think blacks are immoral? Sure, some, not all, just like any other race.

What you are doing is trying to read into a statement something that isn't there and put someone else on the defensive which tells me you are spoiling for a fight. That also tells me that if you are looking to the internet for that fight you must have problems in real life that you need to work out.

I'd suggest that you talk to someone or work on whatever it is that has you all flustered.

Lastly I have found that most people that run off about how racist or immoral others are are normally projecting their own hidden feelings towards others. Draws eyes off you and gives the hate mongers another target. Odd think they use to do the same thing with witches back in the past.
Stryffe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you know, just to prove the point that you shouldn't take things out of context lets look at this statement.

Quote:
So, Stryffe.. you agree that blacks are rampantly immoral then?

Are you here asking me if I agree with you that blacks are immoral? Doesn't that make you the racist?

See I know what you meant here but doing what you tried to do to my statement can easily make it look like you were saying something else.
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said, you are trying to dispute one part of the quote and pretend the other part becomes meaningless. That is a mistake. If you don't see the quote as racist, fine. I think you do, based on your later comments. Lets split that quote up into two parts so I can be sure you understand what I am saying.

1) blacks are rampantly immoral.
2) it is the fault of George Bush.

By only disputing the portion about Bush, you tacitly agree to the portion about blacks being immoral. You can look up the phrase 'tacit agreement' if it is not something you are familiar with. If you wanted to disagree with both halves of the quote you had the opportunity and ignored it until I called you out. In fact, you denied that the statement was a whole was racist until you were pushed.

You did later sort of clarify how you feel about the second portion of the quote, which is great. It is still disappointing that you haven't outright said that the second portion of the quote was indeed racist. It can't hurt to say that, can it? Other than that it would mean contradicting yourself, of course. Naturally that would mean that you came into the conversation claiming that a racist statement wasn't racist, and then tried to pull the blame game of making it my fault that you misspoke and got into an argument over it.

Do you often pretend racist statements aren't racist in order to start arguments on the internet? Were you spoiling for a fight? Should you seek help for trying to start arguments on the internet by claiming racist statements aren't racist? Maybe you need to rethink just exactly what you are trying to say here. It seems that your words are cutting both ways, doesn't it?

Lets take this back a step, back to before I called your words racist and you called me a douchebag.

Do you agree that the statement was racist? I can infer that you do based on your later comments, I think we can all see that... but you haven't actually come right out and said it. You should. It can't hurt you, can it? That would mean that you and I agree and that most of the rest of your comments become meaningless because you were just trying to start a fight on the internet and you got one.

Interesting how that works, isn't it?

Medding.
Stryffe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Let’s split that quote up into two parts so I can be sure you understand what I am saying.

1) blacks are rampantly immoral.
2) it is the fault of George Bush.

Now see here is the flaw with your own logic. #2. You keep asserting that it is his fault or, maybe it isn't. What was it you said again?

Quote:
WorldNetDaily is the site that says things like "President Bush is not to blame for the rampant immorality of blacks."

That is your own quote which states Bush is not to blame. At which point I then said

Quote:
heh I'm pretty sure they are right, Bush was NOT to blame.

See the little bit of dry humor there. How can one man be responsible for another’s, or group of others morals. It's just stupid to even think such a thing. This is why I said they are right he can’t be the reason.

That statement in no way means I think an entire race of people is immoral. Personally I think morals are something that is organic to each person. I'm one sick fuck that thinks most "bad" things can be rationalized by someone even if it is the person in question.

Quote:
By only disputing the portion about Bush, you tacitly agree to the portion about blacks being immoral

Hmmm, sounds allot like if you aren't with me you are against me or, if you fail to pick one you are wrong either way.

See in the art of conversation it is ok to pick one part of a topic and run with that. Just because you skip the other part in no way means you agree with it.

If I made the statement Hitler was a good orator but killed allot of Jews, then you followed with, yes he was and he took speaking and acting classes, does not mean you agree with the killing of Jewish people or anyone for that fact.

Quote:
Other than that it would mean contradicting yourself

No, it is possible to make a retraction and restatement correcting a statement without ever being contradictory.

Quote:
Naturally that would mean that you came into the conversation claiming that a racist statement wasn't racist

no such claim was made, that is you yet again trying to put your words in someone else’s mouth. Again skipping part of a statement doesn't mean you agree or disagree with it. It just means you were more interested in another part.

Quote:
and then tried to pull the blame game of making it my fault that you misspoke

Simply I didn't misspeak at all, I said exactly what I wanted to and that was to point out the fact no one man can be the cause of a groups morals. Not saying I agree or not was never part of the conversation
Quote:
got into an argument over it.

until you started calling people racist.

Quote:
Let’s take this back a step, back to before I called your words racist and you called me a douchebag

No I said dbag not douche, I could have meant dickbag(ball sack). Or some other silly slang that may be used here and I would understand but you might not. I might be working and ask for a donkey dick, that doesn’t mean I want Mandaar, in fact I would be asking for a funnel. See how you assumed? Kinda like assuming because someone skipped a part of a statement they must be racist.

Quote:
Do you agree that the statement was racist?

Why do you care? To be perfectly honest about it, I was so focused on the other section the thought that it may or may not have been racist never once entered my mind.

Quote:
That would mean that you and I agree and that most of the rest of your comments become meaningless because you were just trying to start a fight on the internet and you got one.

My comments aren't meaningless sir and remember you were the one that started hurling accusations and insults.

Quote:
Now you are just lying

Quote:
In fact I will go so far as to say that you are being a fucking dipshit.

Quote:
You are a paranoid nutjob

Now who came looking for a fight again?

From another thread.
Quote:
It was a hoax, Dnief, and you fell for it. You want to hard to believe in these things that it makes you a victim of your own fantasies.

You said this 3 weeks after Dnief posted this
Quote:
The box was in fact a hoax. It's apparently a one way unit.

even after he retracted his statement you went to the point of bashing him 3 weeks later and yet you call him a dipshit.

I don't always agree with what he posts, but I have spoken to him before vent and I think from that one day he knows that I make it a point to learn about stuff too. I'm not one who is into the culture like him but I will say sometimes there is a hint of truth in the stuff he says. I do however enjoy reading and the talking about these subjects even if I don't believe. It passes my time over here.
So Dnief you keep posting whatever you want and maybe people that aren't in AD will find something else to do than come here and raise hell. That is after all what AD pays me for.
Teklan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll either both like me or shoot me but here it is:

In Medding's defense - the way you responded to "Bush is not to blame for the rampant immorality of blacks" does indeed imply you are saying there is rampant immorality of blacks. However, it is an obvious misspeaking and Medding knew it and pointed it out as if it weren't a mistake. And thus the animosity between you two.

As for my own opinion - any immorality we see is biased towards our own race. If black people act differently than us, which culturally sure they do, we may not be as accepting of their ideologies and thus condemn them and call it immoral. White people run our society, not black people. If it were the other way around I'm sure there would be the same type of comment about white people.

Also keep in mind that hardcore Christians call most everyone immoral, so if you are one of them then that statement is true in its background. What that statement does not do is exclude others from also being immoral. It is just picking one race out of a hat and posing a cause (or wrongfully accused cause) for this specific race.
Stryffe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then Tek you too would be wrong on my part at least. I said what I said based on one portion of the statement, the second part never even entered my mind. I guess you could say I just don't give a flip about anyone elses morals enough for it too. My statement was to point out that, if you say someone was not the cause for something else, you might be right.
Teklan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stryffe wrote:
Then Tek you too would be wrong on my part at least. I said what I said based on one portion of the statement, the second part never even entered my mind. I guess you could say I just don't give a flip about anyone elses morals enough for it too. My statement was to point out that, if you say someone was not the cause for something else, you might be right.

Stryffe, I understood what you meant with your reply. What I am saying is that what you meant does not equal what you said. By NOT refuting the portion about rampant immorality within the black community, your comment about Bush implies there is another reason for the rampant immorality within the black community. Understand where this argument is coming from now? The English language is a complicated thing and I'm sure you, me, anyone that has a vocabulary has often said something that has a totally different meaning than what they tried to convey.

Think of things you should or shouldn't say to your wife, for example. You say "Honey, did you lose some weight?" Your meaning is that she is looking better. But she could take it as "you thought I was fat to begin with in order to lose weight?" or any number of different ways.
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stryffe, I am not asserting anything of the sort.. I am quoting! To make a quote does not imply agreement with any aspect of that quote.. I'm sure you know this. Certain of it, in fact. Why are you pretending not to? This is truly astonishing. Have you never seen a quote before in your entire life? I find your comment on this particular point to be incredibly ridiculous. Or does your quoting of me imply absolute and complete agreement with my words? I assume you can see the obvious error there. You can't have it both ways, Stryffe.. either you know how quotes work or you don't, and since you use them regularly the inevitable conclusion is that you are lying about this. I just can't understand why you would bother.

I'll quote you here (remember, quoting you does not imply that I agree with you, which you know but pretend not to know for some odd reason)...

You did claim that the statement was not racist.
"Perhaps I missed something but how is what you quoted immoral or racist? "
Simple words, with a clear meaning. You are saying that you do not see the racism in that quote, which means you do not think the quote is racist. You have contradicted yourself on this point again.

You claim the quote is not racist. You attack only the portion dealing with Bush. This implies tacit agreement with the remaining portion. If the remaining portion were racist, you would have to take the entire quote as racist, which you refuse to do despite behaving at other points as if you did indeed think it was racist. This means that you do indeed believe that saying blacks are immoral is racist yet for whatever reason you choose to lie about it, and your lies are so obvious that no thinking person can read your words and imagine that you truly believe them.

Don't even bother with your "I didn't say douche" business. When you say things so ridiculous you lose credibility. It is far easier to admit you meant douchebag, and pretending you didn't.. well, that is douchebaggery. You may as well pop your collar move to new jersey and use some spray on tan. I promise I'm not offended.. being insulted by someone who so easily contradicts himself isn't something that can hurt my feelings. It is more amusing than anything else.

The thought that the other portion may or may not have been racist didn't enter your mind when that was the entire point of the quote and all of the conversation afterwards? Whew. That is an amazing thing to try to claim. Again, it hurts your credibility. It goes so far into the realm of unbelievability that I have to outright call you a liar. I can't think of any other possible interpretation, other than perhaps not being a native speaker of english.

What is the difficulty with simply admitting that the statement 'blacks are rampantly immoral' is racist? You know it is and you go out of your way to make it clear that you don't agree with it. The implication is clear.. you know it is a racist statement but to admit it at this point would be to lose face. Again, this lowers your credibility.

So, to summarize.. you pretend not to know about quoting. You pretend a statement is not racist when your behavior implies a clear understanding that it was.

I sense deception. Why? Why do you need to lie? What can you possibly gain by lying about this?

Medding.
Stryffe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Tek I'll agree with you that perhaps it isn't what you say so much as how you say it and my wording could have been different. And in Medding's point perhaps if he would have just said, Stryffe by saying what you did this way it sounds like you might mean this, instead of Oh look what you said, you must be racist, then perhaps I would have thought of rewording but he decided to start pointing fingers and calling names.

Medding or Dunnodoncare. Wait do you care? If not why are you still going on?
I have made pointed reference to your many attacks on AD members and yet you persist. Why? Does it make you feel special? Stop pointing fingers and saying what you meant was this. Hell that's the sort of thing that you might see in the same paper you were quoting.
Take your higher than thou attitude and go... what is it you do? Not play EQ with this guild that's for sure.
Stop inciting animosity, stop calling people names for making posts you don't like, and if you don't like what you read here, go to another URL.
Stryffe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh because I can't leave things alone and one day it will get me in trouble.
The afore mentioned quote
Quote:
President Bush is not to blame for the rampant immorality of blacks.

was penned by, a black man! Surprised
Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson seems to be a bit off center given but he is all about putting blame where it belongs. If you read the entire article
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46440
You will see that he isn't saying all blacks, he is making a pointed statement about the ones that stayed in New Orleans even though they had prior notice of impending doom. Now I understand not all would have been able to leave but we aren't talking about them. We are talking about the ones that stayed and looted the city. the ones that blame the government for the flood and the ones that went on to the Superdome and as he put it, "It took a mere three days for blacks to turn the Superdome and the convention center into ghettos, rampant with theft, rape and murder. "

Moreover I think his main idea here is that black people, and I'll go so far these days to say most people, are in a state of moral poverty. Hell I know I am but my morals are somewhat skewed.

Now the entire quote was,
Quote:
President Bush is not to blame for the rampant immorality of blacks. Had New Orleans' black community taken action, most would have been out of harm's way. But most were too lazy, immoral and trifling to do anything productive for themselves.

Hell I'll agree with that. But I'll agree with it if it were whites, blacks, Hispanics, Martians or whoever. If you look at the footage from the news most of the people that stayed could have walked out if need be. They had warning. Instead like allot of Americans they opted to stay, some looted, not help themselves, and then cry why me why me.
Does stating a fact make me a racist? No.

I'm sure you will find some way to twist my words, go right ahead. At least you aren't lazy are immoral on this subject.
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stryffe, I notice you don't admit to your lies. You ask my why I care, why I am still going on.. when you lie, you expect me to back off and let you be unchallenged? Fuck that. You misspoke and rather than admit it, rather than clarify, you lied again and again and now you once again try to put the blame on me. That is not how the world works. When you paint yourself into a corner and ruin your credibility, this is not my fault.. it is your own. It is not the mirror's fault that it reflects something ugly. It is time for you to take responsibility for your own words rather than pretending it is all my fault. You chose to enter the conversation, you chose to lie about some strange and relatively unimportant things and you expect me to just stop talking because the only way you can save face anymore is to wish the conversation ended or never happened. This should be a sign, something you can learn from. In future conversations, avoid those ridiculous lies.

Take responsibility for your own words. No more attempts to shift the blame to me. If you must rephrase things and clarify your meaning, do so and stop pretending it is my fault.

You don't mention that you pretended not to understand what quotes were and got caught. Do you think that just disappears when you pretend it didn't happen? Ignore your mistakes and they go away? Honestly, that is an insult to my intelligence and to everyone reading this. You may want to own up to that. It would be a good way to start regaining some credibility.

The reason you look bad in all of this is because of your own words, your own actions, your own choices. It is time for you to accept responsibility for your words and thoughts. Nobody else was typing for you, were they? Admit to those mistakes and you can make steps toward not making those same mistakes in the future. Pretend they didn't happen and you won't learn a damn thing.

You can have the last word if you must. Be careful about shooting yourself in the foot again.

Medding.
Stryffe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for offering me the last word.

I'll just say, I work in an US embassy and have actual friends here that are diplomats. 4 of which I invited in to read this post and I posed 1 simple question. Was my initial statement racist or untrue? 3 of the 4 agree that it was not. Sorry sir I'll take their word over yours. One of which used to work as an attorney on the staff of President Clinton. The one that disagreed did state much like Teklan that it could be taken out of context.

As for fault, the only fault I lay on you is the fact that you have a habit of coming here and calling names and picking fights. You were mistaken in your assumption that I would be racist and still are. There is nothing for me to recant so, I won’t.

Good day sir.
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did your friends have any opinions on your habit of lying? Did your friends ask you why you pretended to not know what quotes were and how they worked? I had hoped to let you get in the last word, but when you don;t even bother to deny your lies it becomes virtually impossible to show you any respect at all. You won't recant that lie? Not even something that blatant? Not even your 'I didn't say douche' bullshit? Your credibility took a big hit, Stryffe. After all this, I find your mention of your friends dubious at best. Sorry, but that is the result of your destroying your own credibility.

Oh.. and coming here every couple months and rarely commenting at all isn't a 'habit'. Find a dictionary.

Medding.
Teklan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY

if you want to find racism, go here:

http://christwire.org/2009/03/michelle-obama%E2%80%99s-sinful-and-unholy-prom-dress/

these people devoted to Christianity are 10x worse than this convo here

lol this one is even better than that first link

http://christwire.org/2009/02/proof-black-people-are-animals-even-if-they-do-live-the-highlife/
Stryffe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you still going on?

What happened to last word? Guess you couldn't even get that right.

Why don't you go pester someone else. Like at another web site or maybe another guild. Why did you leave again? Wait don't care.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: