Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lawmakers in 20 states move to reclaim sovereignty
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay folks, listen.

This is getting out of hand.

Disagree, but tis place is going to avoid the negativity that plagues other sites. Ease up on the rhetoric just a touch at the personal level.
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get it. Stryffe thinks he has the right to determine who gets to speak on this forum. He thinks he has the right to determine what I say and to who and why. He gets to lie and be caught and pretend it never happened. As long as I don't wear an AD tag, I don't have the right to refer to Dnief as a dipshit for believing that planes didn't hit the pentagon even after I showed him photographs. Sorry, but he is a dipshit and I get the priviledge of saying so no matter what my guild tag is and nobody nowhere gets to place conspiracy theorists above criticism. Nobody.

I'm not going to show respect to people like that. They don't deserve it. I will insult them for being wrong, insult them for believing the unbelievable, and insult them for lying by repeating so-called 'truths' that has been refuted many times in photographs. I'm not going to show respect for those who defend them. I'm not going to show respect for those who pretend a racist statement isn't racist. Again, they don't deserve it. When I was a member and tackled Dnief for that I got tells supporting me but more warning me that it just isn't worth trying to talk paranoid people out of their paranoid beliefs. I don't believe that to be the truth so I chose to challenge them, clean or dirty, soft or hard, never let them control the battlefield. I'm surprised more people don't stand up to the hordes of ignorant people in the world.

I don't have to hold my tongue and try to get along with conspiracy theorists just because the guild is short on tanks anymore. I'm free of that, and damn please about it. I just wish more people in AD had the guts to speak up about that kind of crap.

Medding.
Stryffe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you don't have is the right to try and bully people.
You don't have the right to get on here or anywhere start calling people names, insulting them then saying they lied because you cn't prove a point.
You go anywhere and do that and you are jsut askign to cause drama. AD tag or not. And of course, I'll fall right in because I have nothing better to do. i can admit that.

Quote:
I don't have to hold my tongue and try to get along with conspiracy theorists

No you don't. Not at all. Go right ahead and make a counterpoint but stop with the name calling. No need to be rude really now is there?
Jazzmasta

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol I love reading high school level drama from adults. It makes me feel good about myself.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stryffe, you did lie. You got caught. You haven't even bothered denying it until now and I have been calling you a liar for days. And bully people? Calling Dnief a dipshit isn't bullying. When a person shows themself to be a denier of science (have you read his posts in the past? whew, the guy practically thinks all of engineers in the world are part of a conspiracy to hide the temperature steel softens at) there can no longer be rational discussion. All that can be done at that point is to spank them when they make their silly claims. They are completely dishonest and can no longer be treated as if they deserved respect. That level of dishonesty is enough to make them completely unworthy. In other words, liars and fools deserve to be treated rudely. I'm not going to hold back just because he is your buddy. Fuck that.

Its nice to see you decide that I have a right to speak though, Strffe. This is progress. Can you admit you called me a douchebag yet? Can you admit that you know how quotes work and pretended otherwise? I call you a liar because of those things, Stryffe. Those kinds of lies are perfectly obvious. Its enough to make me wonder if you read your own posts before you click submit. But for now and forever, don't tell me where to go, what to say, and who I can or cannot take the piss out of if they claim fucking planes didn't hit the fucking pentagon. That will never get respect from me, regardless of how much you dislike seeing Dnief get taunted.

Medding.
Stryffe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Calling Dnief a dipshit isn't bullying

Sure it is. From dictionary.com
noun 1. a blustering, quarrelsome, overbearing person who habitually badgers and intimidates smaller or weaker people.
What you are doing is the definition of bully.

Quote:
When a person shows them self to be a denier of science...there can no longer be rational discussion.

So what you are saying here is, if people deny science for some other reason, then it can't be true and you can't possibly talk to them? What about religion?

Quote:
They are completely dishonest and can no longer be treated as if they deserved respect.

Wrong, you respect people for who they are and not for what they believe.

Quote:
That level of dishonesty is enough to make them completely unworthy.

Wrong again. Someone that stays true to their beliefs no matter how misguided is someone I would trust to watch my back any day of the week.

Quote:
liars and fools deserve to be treated rudely

So, you are admitting to bullying.

Quote:
because he is your buddy.

He really isn't. I argue counter points from time to time and don't normally agree with what he says, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't say nor will I really disrespect his option on the subject.

Quote:
Its nice to see you decide that I have a right to speak though,

You were the one that said you were done. Say something you plan to stick to or don't say it.

Quote:
Can you admit you called me a douchebag

I said you were a dbag if you wanna be a douche then sure you are a douche.

Quote:
Can you admit that you know how quotes work and pretended otherwise?

Sure, can you?

Can you also admit you never covered the fact you brought up a subject 3 months after Dnief had already said he was wrong, and still you rag about it. Why? can't admit your own mistakes? Can't apologize?

Quote:
call you a liar because of those things

No because you can't admit that a statement can be made about one thing and not another if they are in the same quote.

Quote:
But for now and forever, don't tell me where to go, what to say, and who I can or cannot take the piss out of if they claim fucking planes didn't hit the fucking pentagon

I will but only this last time. If something is on the radio you don't like what do you do? On TV? Same thing here pal, change the station. If you see his name, mine or whoever else you don't like or respect, ignore it and stop being a bully.

Quote:
That will never get respect from me, regardless of how much you dislike seeing Dnief get taunted.

You go far beyond taunting.

Quote:
planes didn't hit the fucking pentagon

If you look at the footage, the wheel found doesn’t match the plan, the hole was too small, there was only 1 engine found and even if metal melts it's not going to completely evaporate. Plus the plan is still listed as active by the FAA. All these things lead people to believe what they do.

Everyone knows something hit the pentagon, and I believe it was a plan full of people and a terrible thing, but it may not have been the type of plan listed. Who knows.

Quote:
Lol I love reading high school level drama from adults. It makes me feel good about myself.

Ya me too. Hell I haven't had this much fun sense the days of the Maelineq.com.
Teklan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dnief wrote:
The problem with quoting places like CNN is that they slant it in the favor of the administration.

Take this article for example:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/06/states.fed/index.html

What the article fails to mention is that the sovereignty movement is bipartisan. Mainstream media tries to slant slant things left or right. Left vs. right is for simple minds that can't see beyond it. In addition, the article completely leaves out several reasons that the states are moving for sovereignty. Gun Control, martial law, and the North American Union are all things addressed in several of the sovereignty bills that have been drafted.

This is somewhat inaccurate of what you say. The first sentence does indeed single out Republicans and this is because not one Republican voted for the stimulus package. However, those that voted against it will still try to funnel money from the stimulus package for their own state regardless - the no vote is just to keep their party happy.

Quote:
From Montana to South Carolina, lawmakers in mostly red states have pushed ahead with measures calling for state sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment, saying the federal government has overstepped its bounds with the stimulus package. The states are calling for the right to ignore laws they deem unconstitutional.

Right here is where it does indeed state it is "bipartisan". It says mostly red states (which means there are blue states too) and it does not say Republican lawmakers which would otherwise back your statement of "it fails to mention it is bipartisan".

I will give you that it is biased towards Democrats. But it is simply more subtle in mentioning that party; it doesn't say only Republicans are in support of it.
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy fuck, Stryffe! You are a 'truther' also? Maybe that is what is behind your pretending not to find the quote racist. You were just defending the paranoid racist website because you are paranoid! Why didn't you just say so in the first place?

Medding.
Stryffe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record No I'm not a "truther". I do have my own opionions based on what I know to be true. I am not a hard core conspiracy theorist by any means. Not that I feel the need to explain myself to you or anyone else.

OK I'll cry mommy.

Ione, Mandaar, Someone, Block this guy. It's almost a week from my last post and still he pops in screaming and insulting people. Is this the kind of stuff we want to allow? Is it ok for people to come here and harass members in good standing?

Tired of you and your badgering ways. Go away you.
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You aren't a truther, but you think the story of what kind of plane hit the pentagon is a lie. This makes everyone who was on that plane part of the conspiracy, all the members of their families, every investigator, various employees at the airline, and plenty of people in the military and government and every single person who saw that plane fly overhead... all part of a massive conspiracy, but you aren't a 'hardcore' conspiracy theorist.

How can you get caught in so many lies so easily?

If you can't deal with the conversation, get out of it. Nobody is forcing you to admit to your ridiculous beliefs. Nobody forced you to pretend you didn't understand how quotes work. Nobody forced you to defend racist statements from a racist website. You chose to lie, you got caught, and you want a way to save face. You put the responsibility on your guild leaders to end a conversation because it makes you look like yet another nitwit conspiracy theorist.

You don't have the right to choose who gets to speak here. We have established that already. You clearly cannot get through this conversation without frequent and obvious lies, so naturally that must be my fault and it must be someone else's responsibility to solve it for you. If I respond in the same day, you attack me. If I respond 4 days later, you attack me for that. You make no sense, man. Repeated lies and contradictions, the more you speak the less credible you sound.

If Mandaar wants to remove this post to keep future applicants from seeing which AD members are nutjob conspiracy theorists, then that is probably a good enough reason. Blocking someone because you can't keep yourself from getting caught in ridiculous lies? Not his problem. Your problem. Your words, your responsibility.

Medding.
dnief

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your just mad because you lost the debate about 9/11. Or maybe your scared to realize that a hitler style regime is in power and you are looking to lash out in fear?

Was it that you looked at the footage of the buildings going down and finally said to yourself 'There is no way a steel can building fall due to fire? Never has one before in all of history fell due to a fire and never since.'

Did you finally say to yourself 'But no plane hit building 7. How can it fall due to fire?'

What was it that made you realize you are on the wrong side of the truth meddling?
IoneMonk
no YOU shut up!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy cow people, this stuff is getting out of hand. Spirited debate is one thing. This has gone way beyond that. Incivility, name calling and general full-blown Axis I Internet Tough Guy Syndrome, with a secondary diagnoses of Axis II Full Retard Tourettes has no known cure except to STFU.

This is a general board, not limited to current members, not about the game (directly) and not strictly moderated. Hell, not moderated at all. But enough is enough. We're not even talking about anonymous trolling FFS. If you want to continue to use it, don't abuse it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, i'd be happy if the same conspiracy theory didn't get posted like every other week.

It's getting kind of old.

And Dnief... if 9/11 was all fake and this war is complete bullshit... please tell me where my aunt and friends who supposedly "died" during the plane bombings and the war are then.

I don't give a fuck what you believe, but you are showing complete and utter disrespect to the soldiers over there right now, who have died there, and the people who died in the 9/11 bombings. So stop copy/pasting the same thing ever other week.
Stryffe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You aren't a truther, but you think the story of what kind of plane hit the pentagon is a lie. This makes everyone who was on that plane part of the conspiracy, all the members of their families, every investigator, various employees at the airline, and plenty of people in the military and government and every single person who saw that plane fly overhead... all part of a massive conspiracy, but you aren't a 'hardcore' conspiracy theorist.

No it means I think the type of plane they said it was might have been wrong. Like saying Hay is that an impala? Na it's a chevel.

God stop reading into every little thing.

Stop bringing up dead posts.

Stop insulting people to make yourself feel better.

Quote:
Mandaar wants to remove this post

I'm not asking for a post removal, I want you banned from the webby. Tired of your BS and the way you treat members. Ya you might have been one and like you said you aren't now. Why is that again? Wait.. I don't care.

Quote:
Repeated lies and contradictions, the more you speak the less credible you sound

Not once have I lied, and you sir are still, a BULLY! That enough gives me right to say, HAY YOU DON"T POST HERE YOU ARE UPSETTING PEOPLE!.
Xorne

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duuude seriously medding man, what's with THE RAGE! You know I used to rage all over EQ back in the day but then after I quit I got a blowjob or two and guess what the RAGE when away. You ought to do something about all that rage build up inside you, it's not healthy man =/
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think rage is an appropriate response to some things, in particular to the crazy conspiracy theorists of the world. For instance, the way Dnief pretends I lost a debate about 9/11 when those posts are still alive on this website for people to read if they choose to. I encourage people to, it can't hurt to show yet again how these so-called truthers rely on lies and not being challenged publicly. The level of stupidity and denial of observable facts cannot be just accepted, it cannot be dealt with politely, it should not be tolerated. They get shown facts, photographs, and they shut up.. temporarily, like Dnief. Then when you stop talking to them and stop forcing them to look for real evidence they come back and tell the same lies. Again, like Dnief. The guy claimed no plane hit the pentagon, I showed him photos and now he comes out and lies again.

That deserves no respect, so I show them none. None, ever. No politeness, no tolerance. They show no respect to the countless witnesses, the experts in materials science, the architects, the firemen on the scene, the families of the dead... they sadly imagine that all the police and firemen in New York were part of the same conspiracy as the military and every politician, and then they expect respect for this.

Again, fuck that. I cannot respect them while they lie and disrespect all those others. Fuck their paranoid websites, fuck their lies, fuck the way they lack the guts to admit it when they get shown to be wrong. I showed Dnief links to testimony of firemen and officers who were in building seven, yet he still refuses to accept eyewitness testimony. Testimony by the people involved, on film. He does not respect the truth, none of these paranoid nutjobs does.

Medding.
dnief

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Medding if you were really so smart you would know that 9/11 was an inside job and a prelude to jump start a One World Fascist government led by the bankers of the world. But, you are not. You are just some lunatic that left a guild because he lost a debate.
Teklan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dnief wrote:
Medding if you were really so smart you would know that 9/11 was an inside job and a prelude to jump start a One World Fascist government led by the bankers of the world. But, you are not. You are just some lunatic that left a guild because he lost a debate.

Where's the undebateable (sp?) truth that its an inside job? So far i've seen inconclusiveness in these forums due to the fact that your arguments are based on assumptions. There are logical reasons as to why something may have occurred unrelated to another thing - your type of reasoning isn't logical but instead conspiracy theory.
dnief

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teklan, you had your chance at being educated but you watched 15 minutes of Obama Deception and did a lame attempt to debunk the movie.

If you really want to learn about 9/11 then watch the movie Loose Change and get back to me.
Velnarin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just because someone doesn't agree with something doesn't mean they're wrong. It doesn't mean they're right, but it doesn't mean they're wrong. It's best to let people believe what they want to, because if they really do believe it, you're not likely to change their minds.

In a battle of opinions there can be no victor.
Call it fact all you want. No one ever really knows with these kinds of things.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: