Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lawmakers in 20 states move to reclaim sovereignty
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrogbaitSpiritwalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pfft, some people will know. The people that planned it out will.

And dnief...you've just proven medding's point. You get defeated and then you come rez it back in a few weeks..

Honestly, I'm tired of the conspiracy counterculture (Hippie) residue that keeps getting brought back up again and again. Everyone has there own opinion. Please stop spamming these boards every few weeks with the same bullshit (unless you prove me wrong with FACTUAL, LOGICAL, REASONABLE, and CONCLUSIVE evidence, I will continue to believe it is just some stupid conspiracy theory).

And Dnief...if this is the banker take over, this theory with just more recent uppings has been going on since 1961 shortly after Kennedy's assassination.

Have a good day,
Frog
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can learn a great deal about conspiracy theorists in general simply by observing the way they lie and how they justify those lies. Dnief lies again about me both because the truth does not support him and because he feels unable to deal with the issues I raise and instead needs to distract. He does not respect the truth. He is likely well aware that my gameplay in EQ dropped over a period of many months, but it serves him better to tell a lie. He knows it, everyone who was in the guild those months knows it, anyone who chooses to look at my attendance record on raids over those months knows it, and yet he is willing to lie because so few are willing to speak up about that kind of bullshit. How can someone who gets caught in those lies go unchallenged by his own guildmates? Clearly they do not respect his opinions, they just take the easy route of letting people like that have their way. Not challenging him makes it appear as if his beliefs are far more common in AD than is actually the case. This encourages him and those like him.

http://socsci.gulfcoast.edu/rbaldwin/Why%20Do%20Smart%20People%20Believe%20Weird%20Things.htm

Medding.
dunnodoncare

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.sawyerhome.net/whatilearned.html

Medding.
dnief

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.wearechange.org/geteducated/
dnief

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrogbaitSpiritwalker wrote:
Pfft, some people will know. The people that planned it out will.

And dnief...you've just proven medding's point. You get defeated and then you come rez it back in a few weeks..

Honestly, I'm tired of the conspiracy counterculture (Hippie) residue that keeps getting brought back up again and again. Everyone has there own opinion. Please stop spamming these boards every few weeks with the same bullshit (unless you prove me wrong with FACTUAL, LOGICAL, REASONABLE, and CONCLUSIVE evidence, I will continue to believe it is just some stupid conspiracy theory).

And Dnief...if this is the banker take over, this theory with just more recent uppings has been going on since 1961 shortly after Kennedy's assassination.

Have a good day,
Frog

Did you at least watch Loose Change and Terrorstorm? if you had loved ones die in the World trade Center on 9/11 don't you think you owe them enough to take a few hours and at least look at what millions of people know around the world?
Teklan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Dnief, tell us. Where did those that died in the planes that never hit the pentagon go? You've avoided all the things we've asked; this one is definitely an important thing you've yet to answer. Instead you link us 90 minute movies (even though the assumption is you watched these and thus could answer us if you think these can answer us).

Quote:
* The first edition, Loose Change, suggested that there was an unusual device (which the filmmakers refer to as a "pod") under the fuselage of the plane that struck the South Tower of the World Trade Center. The "pod" was presented as evidence that the planes involved in the attack were replaced with remote-controlled drones. Official flight records were also presented as evidence that the aircraft involved are still in active service, though it is stated that the producers do not know what happened to the passengers of the flights. This information is omitted from all subsequent versions.
* While the first edition asserted that Flight 93 was shot down over Pennsylvania, Loose Change 2nd Edition and Loose Change 2nd Edition Recut theorise that Flight 93 was actually flown to and landed at Cleveland Hopkins Airport. The third edition states less information about Flight 93, but maintains that it is impossible that it crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania.
FrogbaitSpiritwalker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dnief...i've got better things to do than to watch 3 hours of complete bullshit. I know what happened. Your millions of people claim may work...but billions of people know that there actually were crashes.

Stop living in your paranoid fantasy world and step into the real world.

Have a good day,
Frog
Tessaroq

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrogbaitSpiritwalker wrote:
...billions of people know that there actually were crashes.

Now I get it. The debate is over whether or not the WTC fell down, not how or why, but did it actually happen.

No wonder Dnief is getting his ass handed to him. He doesn't understand the nature of the debate.

Get your free speech on while you still can!
Breaknek
Don't you know who the F*** I am??

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was aliens .

reijo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

resistance is futile!
Water

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaknek wrote:
I think it was aliens .

Ohhhhhh GNNNOOOOEEEESSS is it Spok or The Predator?

Breaknek
Don't you know who the F*** I am??

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marvin the Martian!!

Water

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shall disintegrate you with my P-38 Modulator!!!

Righteous

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In living color...

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=marvin%20the%20martian&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wv#

MAGELO

Appotus Dominus
Hamerr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAWWNN!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: