Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

being removed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drukor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: being removed Reply with quote

As some are aware i was removed from the guild tonight. I posted i wouldnt be raiding tonite due to i been lfg for a better part of day and didnt really feel that if i wasnt needed during the day for groups that i probly wasnt need for raids. I was here to raid and help the guild progress, but logging in to not find groups ongoing on off days gets very tiring for the cleric class. I am sure I am not the only cleric that was/is in AD that feels this way. I spoke with 2 different officers and was told if im online ill be raiding. Well, i dont mind making raids but ill be damned if i will sit around day after day lfg and expect to be there to help on raids. I did talk to 2 officers about it and basically they both told me, if ya want to better yourself go join a grouping guild. Well that wasnt exactly what i was planning on but i guess they made my mind up. YOur clerrics cant grind aa's without groups, sure they can solo aa's but then why are we even guilded ? To raid is the only reason your guilded is the impression I have taken from AD.
There is some great people here in AD that make this a great place to be. I wish AD continued success into the next expansion. Just shoot me a tell in game , we can talk,discuss or just plain chat about things. GL to all in AD.
saeinya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

will miss you /hugs
elmago

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not here only to raid drukor, however after 1 year of same expantion lots get bored with the grind, you will see the diff once new expantion comes out so Gl on ur road druk
Stryffe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i dont mind making raids but ill be damned if i will sit around day after day lfg and expect to be there to help on raids

Kinda sounds like an ultimatum. Group with me or I'm not raiding....

You can't make people group with you, hell you can't make people group with anyone. In every guild I have ever been in it's been this way, learn to box, merc group, solo or make pick ups in general.
Innania

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ask for people to join me in groups using /gu all the time, but nine times out of ten you havent responded. PUtting the LFG and sitting in the guild hall wont get you a group.

If you really want a group, send tells.
Velnarin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not likely due to any selfishness of people that you did not get a group, but it sounds like you feel that way. A lot of people in this guild have all the AAs they're going to need until the next expansion and/or do not log in/come back from AFK until raid time. Some people who want/need to group here are feelin' it I'm sure but you're wording it like we're shunning you so now you're shunning us. You shouldn't be surprised that a very public ultimatum is what led to this... I feel for ya' but, bad execution guy. Sorry.

Anyway. Yep. Raiding is why we're here, hehe. No hard feelins', I do hope you find something that suits you a bit better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: