Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

science is win

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wizpopfizz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: science is win Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVN55NEREo&feature=related

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: OK.....that was... different Reply with quote

Bumcivilian....new one on me
was funny tho
Water

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its a parody... most the "science" contained is as well

Wizpopfizz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not effing true, i did experiment 2 and there's a giant pair of scissors outside my window
Loading...please wait

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did the sulfuric acid experiment and I still don't have any sound.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gillaian wrote:
I did the sulfuric acid experiment and I still don't have any sound.

Ive watched a few of the others... who actually made these Wiz? They are hellah funny =P

Wizpopfizz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look Around You is a British television comedy series devised and written by Robert Popper and Peter Serafinowicz, and, in the first series only, narrated by Nigel Lambert. The first series of eight 10-minute shorts was shown in 2002, and the second series of six 30-minute episodes in 2005, both on BBC2.

The first series was broadcast on BBC America in early 2005, with a slightly edited version of the second series airing in March 2006. Starting January 18, 2009, the series was aired on Adult Swim in the US (rated TV-PG). The first series of Look Around You was nominated for a BAFTA award in 2003.

Although a third series has been ruled out, Robert Popper stated that he and Serafinowicz will do another project together, saying:

"Sad news is we are not making a third series of Look Around You, but hope to make a new series of something else silly some time."[1]

As of 2008[update], Serafinowicz and Popper are working on a new television series for Adult Swim, as well as a website, based on a spoof religion "Tarvuism".[2]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Water.... I know it was a parody... and a funny one at that. Bearing in mind I was starting to watch with my chemistry eye on...that didnt last long. (I am actually a biochemist by education) so it was my bad on that but still Bumcivilian...???(sounds like a term for the pres. with aforethought even.
made the mistake of watching some others while drinking rum + pepsi... I hate it when it comes out my nose Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: