Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DDO & DCUO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Besto

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: DDO & DCUO Reply with quote

I just wanted to share with everyone that I honestly think both of these games are worth trying. They're both free to play now.

I tried DDO at launch and wasn't impressed; however, I tried again recently and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. It reminds me SO much of the D&D games I played as a kid ...very rewarding imo.

DC Universe Online is a quirky one. I played it at launch and liked it quite a bit ...but, I quit for some reason (I don't remember why now.) So, I started again and I find that I still like it. Frankly, I think I'll have a better time of it this time because there are a lot more websites online explaining the builds and providing more documentation.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share that there are two good games out there to try that are both Free to Play ...in case anyone is looking for something to try.
Besto

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, in case you're wondering "why should I listen to this guy..I've never heard of 'Besto'"

I raided full-time with AD from the Elemental Planes (before Plane of Time) through Qvic. ...Yes, I suffered through Uqua with everyone else. (Honestly, I think I quit EQ because of that zone...but, I digress.) Anyway, it was about 2002-2005 or so...might have been the end of 2001...I can't remember now. I was in WALKERS for a couple years before that.

I was also known by another name in the mmo reverse engineering world...but, that's top secret Wink

RIP Vazaelle.
Santina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm Besto sounds familiar :p
Besto

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besto knew Santina ...but, not in the biblical sense (sadly.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: