Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Random Fun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Averan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Random Fun Reply with quote

1. How much of a power freak are you.

2. How will you die

Primal Elementalist Averan
Magelo
reijo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 on power freak

how i'll die
While driving, you give the wrong guy the finger for cutting you off, and he follows you home. As you step out of your car, he leans out his window and fires several shots into the back of your head. Your lifeless body hits the cement, and the gunman drives away.
Avendora

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are mauled to death by a rabid pitbull.

Sad
Attreus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i die in a fire. i didnt do the test, mandaar told me
Magisterial

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha wtf,

3 on power freak

"A homeless man hits you with a fast-moving shopping cart, breaking your neck."
arielyn
Drunken Idiot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

While attending a renaissance fair, you're bludgeoned to death with a lute by a crazed minstrel.

how ironic. i'm gonna smash myself over the head with my lute of the howler.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I should post mine =P

Quote:
You Scored a 99, ranking you as a 9

These people are everything the eights are, but are also willing to do anything they deem necessary to claw their way to the top in whatever their endeavors. They are willing to sacrifice family, friends, peers, subordinates, whatever it takes to succeed at whatever enterprise or competition in which they are momentarily engaged. They will plagiarize and cheat, if they think they can get away with it, without compunction. As supervisors at work, they are absolutely dominant. They are beyond arrogant and egoistic. Being intimidating, rude, and abusive makes their day, it gives them highs that emanate from their flawed reward or pleasure systems. Their authority or knowledge can't be questioned. At work, they are trusting of only an inner circle that has proved loyal over the years. If they are thwarted in their rise to power at work, they will become bullies to those they are successful in subjugating, even wives and children. On the social side, they know they are better than anyone else, and in particular members of any other social group. Outside of work they are comfortable only with friends who have reached their station in life and belong to or patronize their elitist clubs or watering holes. They can feel intense bigotry. They are paranoid about potential threats to their position and will take unreasoned actions against others they perceive as being out to get them. They may relish formality and disdain informality. They are frequently unable to tolerate being addressed by their first names by people they perceive as beneath them. They will meet challenges and competition with the equivalent of panzer tanks, if that's what it takes. These people, in other words, are not a lot of fun.

Quote:
A group of disgruntled coworkers duct tapes you to a wall and uses you as a human dartboard. You die from agonizingly slow blood loss caused by hundreds of puncture wounds.

Primal Elementalist Averan
Magelo
Healinyou
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on the power thing i'm a 6

as for my death :

[quote]A large icicle falls from above your head, impaling you. [/quote]

This is a little difficult as I live in florida and haven't seen an icicle in years.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. You Scored a 57 , ranking you as a 5

2. While drunk with friends, you fall down a flight of stairs and break your neck. Thinking you've simply passed out, your friends ignore your lifeless body for hours.

What do I think about this.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: