Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stupid Sony
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1song

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

through the process of trying to count the number of "e"s in a post I have encountered a paradox. One cannot accurately count the number of the occurance of the letter E using any number that contains the letter E itself lest he be innacurate due to the number itself and be forced to change the number...

(ps: 32 more monkeys)
Jazzmasta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to be 2nd in command.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it just me or did everyone have 3 patches to dload?

i had 1 early today took like 5 minutes....one later in the day with that new homo ass patcher that took like 40 minutes, and now another one on the old patcher that is scheduled to take 2 fuckin hours.
reijo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm on my fourth patch canderous, this last one saying 2+ hours, i don't know whats going on anymore.
Nefra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3rd download here $$ all my files should be reaeeeeeally new... hmm ya think it fixed my west bug?
Jazzmasta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 hour left on my 3rd patch! Ok, so we are going to beat all 4 DK events tonight right?!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you guys must have sucky connections? Clear out here in the middle of the pacific it took maybe 20 minutes....if that...

Some people dont understand what it takes to keep EQ running as well as it does. For 8 years now...to say te least(almost Cool.

Im glad I dont have to try and the impossible...Ide have snipers after me cause I would have started in 1999 trying to get the first server to work and thats where Ide still be =D
Jazzmasta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, they borked the patcher on realease day Sorhab. I downloaded every zone twice. Lol. Not bad for like 3 hours of total patching hah.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: