Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charotica

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:53 am    Post subject: Hello from me Reply with quote

Hello, hello!
I wanted to thank the lovely folks of AD who have remained in touch with me and who have been so encouragingly sweet over the last few weeks and months.

I had a major change happen at work starting around mid-April and has continued on thereafter. It wasn’t anything with me personally – just one of those company take-over type things that is kinda prevalent in these economic times. So, I wasn’t able to play for a week or so or if I was on I was AFK bringing work home, etc. My apology is to those of you whom I left hanging with some great conversations that I never got back to you on – but it wasn’t by choice. At this point it appears that the new company will be great but there will be changes to come soon, including with my work hours. We employees have some time to adjust to the changes but it’s something that will happen for sure.

In any case, I can’t commit to being in EQ the same hours that I have been for the last few years as my future schedule at this point is relatively unknown and my current hours are extended (no OT for it either… lol). In any case, didn’t mean to take up so much room here on the forums but I really felt the need to get back with some friends here to explain my untimely disappearance.

Thank you ever-so kindly… *Hugs all*
saeinya

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that sucks donkey balls =(
Healuz

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xoxo

Fastios
Water

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you finally work your way back to a decent schedule, you know whats up =P. Until then...

frostseer

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awe hugs !

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Char Smile
Bearmerfudd

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miss ya gurl... hopen to see you back in game soon...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: