Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shoutout - AD members old and new

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dapper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Shoutout - AD members old and new Reply with quote

Man, it's hard to believe that AD is still going strong after all these years. I always had this feeling that if I let go (back in the day) things would fall apart. I am so glad that they didn't. There are alot of new faces, and a few old, that I still remember.

Anyways, on Dabamf's recommendation I started playing on the Project 1999 (www.project1999.org) server again part time. It's fun and free and will only be expanding up to Scars of Velious. Anyone that wants to go camp orc hill with me or maybe save me from a ghoul root in Unrest, come look me up, I'm playing under Dapperdan. I am a druid of course, because they rule, and even at level 14, I can still outheal Mandaar.

Anyways, you guys should give it a try if your feeling they urge but didn't want to pay the $12.99 a month. Or, if you just want to hit up an old guild mate, stop by for a chat!

Shoutout to all my old school AD peeps, you know who you are!

Dapper
Founder, Ex-Guild Leader
Appotus Dominus
Aetemius
Resident Whore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Dapper, good to hear from you! It's unfair to say you can out-heal Mandaar though, as my flip-flop can do the same. Laughing

I might hop on there sometime just to see what it is like. Velious scared the shit out of me in my lvl 30 days.

Duvyen Deportee
Appotus Dominus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: