Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zagyragy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:52 am    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

Hello all i am from tribal fury magy of level 85 i still working on getting better at the game . I hope to be able to help the guild. get raids done. I am asking to get full membership please. Access to please. i have a long was to go but i learn fast. I live on the west coast i get home around 6 pm my time but i will help out after i get home and on weekends i am home> i hope this will be fun and i can learn more about raiding and all thank you for having me.
Windcallerr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome

See me in game for a guild tag. Also Jibvalde and Sinadar have been added as officers so if you see them on they also can tag you.

Our other officers are Xienxang, yecna, solarkat, vlore and any of them can tag you also.

Welcome aboard.

Windcallerr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: