Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UF Progression Needs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shattup

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: UF Progression Needs Reply with quote

Hey everyone, Just posting here to say hello to all I havent met or chatted with yet. I am in need of Fire in the Hole and Kill the Hatchlings to get T9 flagged. Any one who could help me out with those last two would be greatly appreciated. I am willing to come help with the missions when I am available, but I am also content with TA's. Thankyou to everyone who has helped me so far with flagging ,gear , etc.[/list]
Tileena

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: UF Progression Reply with quote

Also wanted to let you all know... still need all of T9 access. I'm more then willing to help in doing the missions, but will also take TA if I'm not available to help. Just let me know if you wanna group up to do them and I'm down Wink
Rembinu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same for Rembinu. I need all T9 tasks and will help with any of the UF tasks whether I need them or not.

Rembinu
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: