Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SW:TOR?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nerple

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that I have run Skyrim straight into the ground.... I have been itching to reupping my EQ or EQ2 accounts.... but until I decide that, I am playing Football Manager 2011.... my played time on that game is starting to look like old EQ days.

Oh and anything George Lucas puts out or licenses sucks balls.

Broonervaz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mandaar wrote:
I can't imagine this game lasting.

It's a single player game crammed into an MMO.

Its only hook and differentiation from WoW is voice acting. And from a gameplay standpoint, its not equal to WoW.

I played in all 3 of the closed beta's.

Bought it when it live. Destroyed all the end game content in 2 weeks after my guild hit 50, and I haven't played in 3 weeks.

There's no challenge to this game. The operations are a joke. Once you figure out the gimmicks to each encounter, they are exactly the same for the Hard modes except they have more hitpoints with a shorter enrage timer.

I decided to stop playing because the gear upgrade levels look exactly the same from Tionese to Rakata. The only difference is color. I was VERY put off by this as it's the same bullshit that Blizzard did with their tier gear.

These designers make more than enough money to create fresh and original looking pieces of gear and not the same skin crap with a different shade of red.

Anyway, I'll probably be playing EQ f2p as it is still unparalled in terms of sheer amount of content.
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried to like it, I can't.

It's fucking stupid. I space through the inane voice overs that are variations on 6-8 thems, and realize that I'm playing something so heart-stoppingly banal that it harms small woodland creatures.

I never wish for anything to fail, but there's part of me that hopes this does. MMOS are already complete shit in this generation, if this succeeds, get ready for hell.
barrow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tera and Secret world bets, hope one of them pans out.
Broonervaz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guild Wars 2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tera...........
CaNDeRouS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guild wars 2 is looking pretty tits
Besto

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've played the TERA and GW2 betas so far and I have to say I'm much more excited about TERA than GW2. I don't know why really ..but GW2 just seems like 'more of the same'. TERA is 'more of the same' but with a few new things we haven't seen before.

Mandaar: I'm playing a healer (Mystic) on TERA and I think you'd enjoy the challenge. I healed a lvl 30 instance the other day and it was crazy intense with everyone moving constantly and having to keep everyone alive.

Anyway, neither of the games are as good as Aion (which, by the way, I think is the best mmo ever made), EQ2, WOW, or EQ. However, I think that both are worth the purchase price for the amount of entertainment you get from it.

====
NOTE: I'm actually getting excited about http://uaf.sourceforge.net/index.html and plan on joining the dev team there Smile Old School D&D "Gold Box" engine games ftw!
CaNDeRouS

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GameInformer had a story about the upcoming Elder Scrolls MMO that is due to release in Q3 or Q4 2013, looks interesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: