Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Been A Long Time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bolthen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:12 am    Post subject: Been A Long Time Reply with quote

Hey everyone, Bolthen here (Dwarf Cleric) for anyone that might remember me. How has everyone been? Myself, well I am old now, married, 3 daughters (23/19/15). Still gaming (mostly D4 right now) but just a weekend gamer. Showed my wife some Everquest videos (watching one now) and decided to come say hi. She was also blown away by the graphics...haha jk!

Well if you lurk by and remember me, pop in and say hi!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello old friend

i actually started messing around on the live server on a couple f2p accounts the other week and also thought i would drop by here to see if anyone else was still lurking.

Diablo 4 pissed in my face with the season 1 update, i quit playing after season 2.

Looking forward to PoE2 and Ashes of Creation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: