Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Monster Leveling?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gribiel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Monster Leveling? Reply with quote

So I was reading up on Vanguard and someone mentioned the ability to level through monsters. Additinoally, they said by using this method some have made it to lvl 70 in 5-days played. Anyone care to clarify what all this crazyiness means?

-Gribiel, v1.0, Lovedorf
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: bleah Reply with quote

You have the ability to use "spirit shrouds" at any level.

For example:

I have used a level 5 spirit shroud to play as a little, fluffy bear and **** around in blackburrow.

Conversely, I assume a level 1 char could strap on a level 70 spirit shroud character and get asstasstic amount of experience.

I honestly have no clue if this actually works as I haven't the slightest interest in levelling another n00bert.

p.s. You are a n00bert and should come back and play.
Gribiel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm glad you understood my post as I re-read it and it sounds like I was refering to Vanguard, not some monster system in EQ.

And you know I'd be back if I could play for more than 3 days a week. Damn you and your perpetual grind!

I tried the AutoAssault beta this weekend (MMO where you drive around in cars and earn exp/upgrade guns and crap), talk about a bazaar game. If it ever comes out, I'll probably check in on Tabula Rasa- a FPS MMO that is being made by the same guy as Ultima Online.

Conan online sounds ghey to me, as does the pirate one.

Just to let you know how easy WoW is, by playing 3 days a week for the past year, I have (4) lvl 60 toons. It's retarded. If I was hardcore, this game would drive me nuts....just like cowboy butts.

-Gribiel, v1.0, The Lovedorf

p.s. I love you Winterleaf!
Bangito

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmm... cowboys ^_^
Corpsed
no YOU shut up!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanguard out yet?
Gribiel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not out yet. I think it just entered closed Beta. It doesn't sound any different than any other elf/dorf game, so I'll have to see how the beta goes before I give it my endorsement.

-Gribiel, v1.0, Lovedorf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: