Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good reasons to be pissed and upset

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sorhab

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Good reasons to be pissed and upset Reply with quote

Years of dreaming about and following the NFL (obviusly the Broncos mainly) years of dreaming to have flown to Hawaii to experience the Pro-Bowl and all the other activites with it....

Knowing im here in Hawaii and already telling you I had a ticket to the game and also the Tailgaiting party (which was double to cost of the seat) meating players and getting autographs...all you can eat food...heres why Im not very happy.

Well 8 days ago I got sick, the kind of sick where nothing you drink(dont even think about eating anything) will stay in you for more than 2 minutes....a whole weekend of that. Sunday I was still sick but now had chest pain and major chest conjestion. Tuesday I went in to sick hall, got 4 different meds and was sent home on quarters for 24 hours(not having to go to work) The nurse told me to come back Friday if it wasnt gone.

Everyday the ones over me, kept sending me home after accountability formation because it just looked like I was going to keel over. Friday came, I went back in and he took an x-ray....was a very abnormal growth that they couldnt tell where it was growing from, so they sent me to the main hospital (Tripler) for a Cat scan. The results were a very abnormal and very stronge case of Pneumonia.

So Ive spent the last 8 days on my back in bed..and I had to sell the two tickets I had and watch it all on TV.

I guess one would have to be a physco-fan as myself to understand how mad one would be over all this....

Anyhow..I had to come down and vent a little...back to bed and watching on TV whats less than 20 minutes from my door.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: