Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dabamf

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woady333

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Dabamf Reply with quote

Was lurking and decided to say whats up after like 3 years.

Surprised to see some still at it after so long (hi fobas, adaria, simna, blyzin, and others who joined near my departure).

I noticed mr gambino beat me to it by like a month. Whats up vinney?

Not doin much here. Played wow, quit wow, taking classes, getting sick of college, playing a little eq emu for killing time, etc etc.

-Dabamf
sorhab

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sup Dab...time to come back...I did...
Fobas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi dabamf its been a very long time since Ive seen a real monk Smile

I haven't heard from dapper or battas or any other oldschoolers for years now I feel like Ive been abandoned.

Fobas

Ps woady sucks
garmannis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'ma train your ass
woady333

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played with dapper, ciliem, whiteout, and yamile on WoW when it was released on elune server. It really wasn't the same. Played for a few months, got sick of whiteout (surprise surprise) and told him off so they don't like me anymore.

Last I knew (as of the end of summer I think) they were still playing wow on the elune server, but I forget their names now.

Haven't heard from any of the others though. I'd really like to get ahold of Vashen.

-Dabamf

P.S. It's sad that after all these years you're still jealous of a level 52 shaman badass.
battas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Dabamf, and anyone else who remembers me.

Fobas has a very selective memory. You feel like you've been abandoned?!? I've tried many times to stay in touch, even paid for a month just to come on and chat with a few people a while back. Last post from Fobas i remember reading said something like "those people (who moved on) dont exist to me". I think ezboard logins were lost or something, therefore i lost access to anything i care to read on these forums. I was denied or ignored when i asked to have access, oh well.

Anyway, i hope all is well with AD, i miss many of you. I'm still playing wow, moved servers with a few old AD peeps after Dapper and crew turned into a bunch of jackasses on Elune. I play with Tandt, Littlabit, Disc, Daddor, Wovo, Gab, and prob a few more i forget at this moment. Looking forward to Vanguard.

I'm still at battas_ad@msn.com , mail me or im me if you wanna say hi.

Peace,
Scott aka Battas the Battle Cleric
cerrelia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey battas and dabamf been a long time. Fobas has always had selective memory its what keeps him sane. He still thinks I didnt beat him on pvp Razz but anyway glad to see you two at least still lurking around on the boards. Im playing a rogue on EQ now and with my job dont think I could app to AD and give them the time they need from me.
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: ummm Reply with quote

Battas are you smoking dope.

I talked to you every single time you hit these boards and I went nuts when you actually logged in ONCE.

Christ I would have welcomed you back into the guild.

Maybe fobas didnt chat with you, but some of liked you quite a bit and tried very hard to stay in touch.
Nerple

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

battas wrote:
Hello Dabamf, and anyone else who remembers me.

Fobas has a very selective memory. You feel like you've been abandoned?!? I've tried many times to stay in touch, even paid for a month just to come on and chat with a few people a while back. Last post from Fobas i remember reading said something like "those people (who moved on) dont exist to me". I think ezboard logins were lost or something, therefore i lost access to anything i care to read on these forums. I was denied or ignored when i asked to have access, oh well.

Anyway, i hope all is well with AD, i miss many of you. I'm still playing wow, moved servers with a few old AD peeps after Dapper and crew turned into a bunch of jackasses on Elune. I play with Tandt, Littlabit, Disc, Daddor, Wovo, Gab, and prob a few more i forget at this moment. Looking forward to Vanguard.

I'm still at battas_ad@msn.com , mail me or im me if you wanna say hi.

Peace,
Scott aka Battas the Battle Cleric

Do you still have your manpurse?

Fobas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wtf battas I love you man. If you logged in and sent me a tell I must have missed it. Your one of the very few people I have ever liked in eq.

It sounds like your playing with the other few I actually liked in wow? I wish that game was worth playing. Maybe I can catch up to you guys in vanguard or something I hear it may be worth playing. These games arent really worth playing without your friends which probably explains my attitude towards everyone.

Either way I am the new kindler gentler fobas I made my push it went well now im a mindless backstabbin fool.

Keep in touch with me fuckers. I will pm you my email or if you have a better way let me know.

Fobas

Ps my selective memory is actually a very odd lack of memory cells most likely due to my youth.
Corpsed
no YOU shut up!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also am curious about the manpurse. Fobas is a teddy bear now.
Talkingbear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

battas wrote:
I play with Tandt, Littlabit, Disc, Daddor, Wovo, Gab, and prob a few more i forget at this moment. Looking forward to Vanguard.

WoW got boreing and very repetitive. I quit at begining of april. rl has got the better of me now. if any of you guys remember me you can email me at jredman73@bellsouth.net. hope to see a few familiar names at opening of V:SoH.

Gabrieal
retired 70 Shaman of AD
Vashen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Little late Reply with quote

Sorry for popping so late in shou just tole me you posted here whats up all and hey dab repost ill send my email or somig in PM.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: