Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

70 Cleric App

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aaragonepimp

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: 70 Cleric App Reply with quote

Name: Aaragone

Class: Cleric

Level and AA: 505 aa's, level 70.

AAs you feel are important to your class that you have: Divine Arbitration, Healing AA's, Divine Rez, Curing AA's.

What times of the day do you play, and how many days are you on of the week? I play from 5pm until 11:30

Why do you want to join Appotus Dominus? Want to be in a guild that progresses, want to view the new content and meet new people. Have fun and enjoy the game but yet knuckle down and progress in all the high end zones as well as getting geared from the high end zones.

What would you like to get out of being in AD? Some new friends to chill with, new guild to experience, become a better cleric by learning all that i am able to.

How do you feel that you can contribute to AD? I can heal great, Buff, Rez, I'm a fast learner. If i don't understand something i will ask so that i don't make a silly mistake that could cause a wipe. After raids or before raids i help with epics, missions that help progress. Or just plain old experience.

What other guilds have you been in? None

Has your character ever gone under another name, or have you had other characters in high end raiding guilds and what were their names? Yes, i have a high end ranger named Irvine. Taking a break from the ranger class so that i can experience a new class to keep me interested in the game.

Have you even been banned from eq? no

What previous raiding experience do you have? Which zones are you flagged/keyed for? list partial keys as well: Have raided all of anguish,tacvi,DoN dragons, Relic Dragons, Have not been to demi yet. Have seen vule but never got to do him. I am flagged for qvic, anguish and have a few keys. I am working on DS key to get that done asap.

What do you feel is your role in a raid? To heal the MT, RT, keep them cured if needed. Buffed if needed. Keep DI on them so they stay alive as long as possible. Heal my group and make sure they are all cured up. If people ask me questions i answer them, if i dont know i ask and then i tell them. I don't want to tell them the wrong information and then have something bad happen.

What are your favorite raid encounters? DoN Dragons, Demi even tho i have not been there.

link to your magelo: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1307508

Look forward to raiding with you all and making some new friends but yet kicking some butt at the same time.
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Hi Aragone,

talk to me before or after raids tomorrow (just got back from Holiday weekend).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: