Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

70 Cleric App.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kondren

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: 70 Cleric App. Reply with quote

Name: Kondren
Class: Cleric
Level and AA: 70, 427
AAs you feel are important to your class that you have: RC3, Healing Adept,Gift, MGB, DA,CR

What times of the day do you play, and how many days are you on of the week? i play 1 2 or 3pm est-12est

Why do you want to join Appotus Dominus? Im ready for some raiding again i havent raided in about 2 months, And you guys have a good rep

What would you like to get out of being in AD? Advance to the newer higher zones and help others do that

How do you feel that you can contribute to AD? Healing all whos in my group and healing the tank as much as i can.

What other guilds have you been in? Sequel ( when they were in EP) Surreal, TC, Faux Pas

Has your character ever gone under another name, or have you had other characters in high end raiding guilds and what were their names? No

Have you even been banned from eq? No

What previous raiding experience do you have? Which zones are you flagged/keyed for? list partial keys as well: I was in Surreal and raided Anguish, Pg trials (raid) and Vish alot. Im flagged from ep-anguish. Not ds keyed but working on it. I lack demiplane as well all raids =(

What do you feel is your role in a raid? The healing High elf! Also doing what im told.

What are your favorite raid encounters? i like Time and Ture, OOM, Magus is fun. Vish is ok too

link to your magelo: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1311060
Kondren

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Pulling Reply with quote

Hey guys sry to say but ima have to pull my App. Ive been tryin to make the raids but i miss them. I like raid only once a week now and it sucks for me =( Sorry if i wasted ur time. Good luck getting to the top

Kondren
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: =/ Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that Kondren.

Best of luck.
Corpsed
no YOU shut up!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for being upfront, good luck to you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: