Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

drugs are bad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Attreus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: drugs are bad Reply with quote

Ok, so last night I decided to smoke a joint. I dont do drugs at all so for me this was like doing crack. An hour later while staring at the wall eating a bun with butter and about a two inch spread of cold mashed potatoes on it (it tasted like whip cream and pastry I swear) I started to wonder why they call waffles "waffles" was it the last name of the person that invented them? did they come from a town named waffle? is it the noise they make when you wave them back and forth in someones face? finally I said fuck it. the waffle iron companies must have named them as an advertisement gimic to sell more waffle irons.
Im not making this up Crying or Very sad
I think ill be sticking to the odd rum and coke and leaving the pot to the gnomes.
no YOU shut up!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, this is the funniest thread in this Humor section hands down. thanks for the laugh.
Master_Menaco

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waffle ~ Noun

1. cookery.
A light-textured cake made of batter, with a distinctive grid-like surface pattern formed by the hinged iron mould (called a waffle iron) in which it is baked.

Etymology: 18c: from Dutch wafel.

Very funny story Smile Thought I would solve the mystery for ya!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> Stories, Humor and Screenshots All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: