Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

70 Mage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nanissa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: 70 Mage Reply with quote

Name: Nanissa Lee
Class: Magician
Level and AA: (70) 1093 aa

AAs you feel are important to your class that you have: quick summoning, all pet dmg aa maxxed, silent casting, quick damage, all crit aa maxxed, have all archtype aa maxed, GoM.

What times of the day do you play, and how many days are you on of the week? Play from around 2pm til around midnight est or later if needed and play 7/week.

Why do you want to join Appotus Dominus? I have grouped lately with a bunch of AD people and I liked what i saw, they was grouping together first of all and they handled themselves very well too. Grouping with guildies is a good way to help out the guild i think thats a good sign.

What would you like to get out of being in AD? I would like to have some fun and progress, would like to meet some new people, learn some stuff I might not know and hopefully better myself.

How do you feel that you can contribute to AD? I can show dedication by showing up every day for raids, helping out whenever needed and providing uber mage dps Laughing (ok everyone laugh here cuz I cant help it)

What other guilds have you been in? Triality and CT

Has your character ever gone under another name, or have you had other characters in high end raiding guilds and what were their names?
Lanissa

Have you even been banned from eq? No

What previous raiding experience do you have? Full elemental, Time, Qvic, Txevu, Anguish, Ds and Demi-plane flagged.

What do you feel is your role in a raid? Debuffing and dps i feel is my primary role on raids. Coh is another role to get people who are seperated and or show up after the raid has started and or moved.

What are your favorite raid encounters? Omm before it was nerfed and the Vishmitir events are my favorites.

link to your magelo: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=971142
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: