Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bandaged - the MIA cleric app

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bandaged

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Bandaged - the MIA cleric app Reply with quote

First I want to say I really appreciate the chance to prove myself in AD! I have wanted to be a part of this guild for a long time and now I finally get my chance and I am MIA! I am very sorry that I have not been on, and I would ask of you to bare with me for 1 month till it is all over with! I am self employed and I build/recone subwoofers for car audio purposes! Our world finals is coming up in a month (oct 14-15) and I am in my bussiest part of the year! I should have thought b4 I leaped and waited till after then to app but my excitement to join got the best of me! I truely hope you will give me a chance to prove myself at that time!

As I hope to still be a part of AD and can promise you I won't just up and leave in a month I am not going to remove myself in the hopes that you will allow me to hold on till then and restart my app period at that time! (I am not concerned about any dkp or whatever I might have earned, I am more concerned with a fresh start if I may) If, however, you feel that isn't in the best interest of AD, I will understand and either move on or try again at that time! Thanx again for the chance and either way hope to see/group/RAID with you all again!

ps , if it is ok, I would like to be able to log in on the evenings that I can play and tag along getting to know everyone better...
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Hi Bandaged!

Shoot me a tell when you're on next and we can talk about it.
reijo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you like the pimp my ride dude! ?
Anareon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

could you pimp mandaar's donkey ride?

Anareon
Unduh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always wanted to put some sub woofers on my big wheel that I had as a kid..Any suggestions??

Ovuh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: