Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

71 Cool Cleric

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eurynome

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: 71 Cool Cleric Reply with quote

Name: Eurynome Furzaflyin
Class: Cleric
Level and AA: 71 - 416

AAs you feel are important to your class that you have: I have all my heal and buff extensions as well as most if not all of my defensives. I can take a beating and still get the heals off Smile

What times of the day do you play, and how many days are you on of the week? 4:30 PST - nearly every day (I am currently on the dayshift at work but will be moving my schedule to the third shift within next two months). I may be a little bit late, but I will be there! Carpkiller can always log me on and bot me for the first 1/2 hour or so. Just FYI.

Why do you want to join Appotus Dominus? I have so many friends in AD and I like their attitude. I've gotten some great feedback from friends that have recently joined. I am a strong cleric and I know my job, I would love to progress and have fun doing it.

What would you like to get out of being in AD? Progression mostly but also looking to have some fun with the guild.

How do you feel that you can contribute to AD? I am a strong player with a lot of knowledge. I don't ninja AFK, I'm no drama whore and I'm not a guild hopper (and I'm fun...LOL)

What other guilds have you been in? Fantasy Awakened for the last two years. I'm currently in Surreal as an app, but I'm really not a good fit for them. Too much drama and foolishness.

Has your character ever gone under another name, or have you had other characters in high end raiding guilds and what were their names? I am the original Eurynome...tho my surname has changed...the player and toon have not Smile

Have you even been banned from eq? God, no!

What previous raiding experience do you have? Which zones are you flagged/keyed for? Time, Anguish (through trials, not backflagged) and ToB.

Magelo: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=970257
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Thanks for app eurynome!

See you tonight for raids.
Eurynome

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Heavy Heart Reply with quote

Hey guys I'm sorry but due to RL circumstances, I have to pull my app. I will be retiring, as of today. I may play once in a great while; but I honestly don't have the time to devote to EQ like I once did.

Wish you all the best, and wish I could be there with you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: alas part 2 Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that Eury.

Good luck to you and Carp until you get the old EQ batteries recharged.

We hope to see you then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: