Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

72 Cleric ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rezforever

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: 72 Cleric ... Reply with quote

Name: Rezforever
Class: Cleric
Level and AA: (level 72) (AA 39) moving fast hope you understand.

AAs you feel are important to your class that you have: MGB, Divine Arb, Celestial regeneration , purify sould, cure.

What times of the day do you play, and how many days are you on of the week? Im in the est time zone and play from like 2:00 P.M. Till about 6 AM lol , Sometimes a couple more maybe 1 hour rest in the middle somewhere.

Why do you want to join Appotus Dominus? Well im a very motivated person wanted to explore more i quit EQ for two years got a new cleric since i lost my old one , up to date and im ready for some fun with a family and raiding buddy's.

What would you like to get out of being in AD? To raid , and have fun owning this game from top to bottom.

How do you feel that you can contribute to AD? Well i know my class well and will be attending Raids.

What other guilds have you been in? Warriors of eternal night / Still in it.

Has your character ever gone under another name, or have you had other characters in high end raiding guilds and what were their names? No last time i had a cleric it was on Karana server and his name was Bizoomy With night eternal.

Have you even been banned from eq? Well i cant say i was banned but a toon of mine was , my account was hacked lost all my stuff and then when i petitioned they said they were suspending my account due to my account being compromised. Quit for two years because of it but couldnt hold out lol .

What previous raiding experience do you have? Which zones are you flagged/keyed for? Im flagged for KT, Anguish , Dreadspire , Not too much expierence on them but i am flagged and been in the zones more then once on raids.

What do you feel is your role in a raid? To keep people alive. Buff , and listen well. Play as a team.

What are your favorite raid encounters? I have to say when i did the 5 events in Anguish they were alot of fun specially the one with the South east north west mobbs that pop into the rooms. Was alot of fun keeping people healed when some of the time i couldnt heal from fizzle effect.

link to your magelo: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1316861

I know i dont have as good as gear as you but mind you ive done best i can without a raiding guild. Thanks alot for you time and Wish to see you all soon.
Mandaar
Guild N00bert

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: okay Reply with quote

Thanks rez, shoot me a tell before or after raids and we'll chat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: