Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whats up Guys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Razzledazzzle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Whats up Guys Reply with quote

Hey guys just stopping by to say whats up... Glad to see you guys are moving along fast still. I wish I could make it back to the game but school right now is just way to much and way more important to me. I still have my character though even though he is just level 70 now and not 75.. I tried to stop by the otherday during the day but seen lots of new people and little of that I already knew.. So to those of you that known me before sorry I cant make it back for awhile still.. Thank you to the leaders and officer for being very patient with me as well awaiting my comeback.. I will go ahead and take myself out of alt guild now though because I wont be able to make it back for some time still. Good luck to you all and if you want to toss me an email you can and say whats up..

Its
khoen2@uis.edu

Thank you, razzledazzle
Unduh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya bro..Good to hear from you..Still a ton of us old folks still around ..Drop in and say hi! We will get you 75 np when you start playing again.

Ovuh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: