Appotus Dominus Appotus Dominus
.: The Drunken Masters of Vazaelle :.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

70 Shaman (Dishi) App

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dishi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: 70 Shaman (Dishi) App Reply with quote

Dishi
Shaman
Level 71 with 204 aas

Pretty much all of Dishi's aas have gone towards buffing. Extended Enhancement, mana preservation, mana regen, and the like with some going toward improved healing.

I play pretty much whenever (but very rarely on Sundays) and can raid/play most days of the week.

I am apping because I am looking for a fun and permanent home. I've made friends in Appotus Dominus and have found a lot of fun loving and nice people.

I'm pretty much just looking for a place to have fun. I like exploring high end EQ and, i must admit, reaping the rewards.

Contributing to a guild means being a productive member. I don't start problems. I help other guildies. I follow directions by officers. I play my class and just have fun doing it.

I have been in Twilight Chosen, Hypoxis Aurea, Valoran, and some assorted other guilds that didn't last.

I have never changed a name and Dishi is my main so never had anybody else in a raiding guild.

I have never been banned from EQ.

I have raided many epic hits, PoTime, Tacvi, Anguish, I have my Demi key and all the hits that go with it. I have also done all the don progression (even if I don't have the faction required) to include Vishimitar.

I play Dishi as a buffer and healer. During a raid that is what she will be doing at any given point.

I love doing the various DoN stuff. Dragons beware Twisted Evil

Link to Magelo: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1263458
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Appotus Dominus Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: